Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Nigerian Movies Websites! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Movies Websites! (1139 Views)

Some Hilarious Scene I Used To Observe In Nigerian Movies / Nigerian Movies Download / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Movies Websites! by fleurdem: 4:12am On Feb 24, 2007
Hi guys, i am a new member, i have a question where can i watch nigerian movies online, do you know websites apart from mmoviemart, izogn and onlienigeria where i can watch movies. If yes , please do give the name of the sites it,s friday and i am sitting home bored, thanx pps
Re: Nigerian Movies Websites! by cuteass1(f): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2007
How can you be bored when you have OnlineNigeria,,,,,,,, or do you mean to tell me you've watched them all? because if yes, i'll definitely have to drop my hat for you grin grin
Re: Nigerian Movies Websites! by gegan(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2007
hi on rita dominic website you can watch some hear is the website www.ritadominic.com
Re: Nigerian Movies Websites! by cuteass1(f): 12:10am On Feb 25, 2007
@ gegan
The page is just of adverts, not full-length movies,,,, or is there something i'm not doing right??
Re: Nigerian Movies Websites! by Ferlie(m): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2007
go and buy a DVD player - stupido.
Re: Nigerian Movies Websites! by abdkabir(m): 12:27am On Feb 25, 2007
That ritadominic website is too cool men.
Saludos to the developers.
Re: Nigerian Movies Websites! by cuteass1(f): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2007
Ferlie:

go and buy a DVD player - stupido.

What's the name calling all about, infact all yourr posts are about insulting others, are you alright? or are you suffering from some kind of i-have-to-insult-others-to-feel-good-about-myself sickness.
Please get rid of it before it puts you in trouble angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back Seun, Happy New Year. / 10 Died After Eating Amala And Gbegiri / Fgc Ogbomoso Class '06 Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.