Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Perfect Cyber Monday Sales You Don't Want To Miss!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Perfect Cyber Monday Sales You Don't Want To Miss!!! (304 Views)

Bluehost Black Friday Sale 2021�cyber Monday Sales / Black Friday | Cyber Monday 2019 75% OFF With Prewebhost.com! / Cyber Monday 50% Discount On All Shared Hosting Plan With Free .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Cyber Monday Sales You Don't Want To Miss!!! by hilltechunit(m): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2017
Cyber monday deal is still on and i have a perfect offer which you will never see anywhere else. I have some couple of premium stuffs which i will be giving out at almost zero rate.

1. Premium Snagit it Software and key. (Alternative for Camtasia. It can be used for making videos and also editing images)
2. Highly targeted U.S mail list with their phone numbers, address, names, zip codes and city. They are over 5 million for 3 different niches (make money on
3. A package that shows you how to get more sales and more money using Instagram. (Instagram marketing)
4. Over 50,000 current and active Nigerian phone numbers
5. Fiverr starters pack. (This package would guide you to making an average of $16 daily as a beginner on fiverr)
6. Send blaster premium software. For send bilk mail
7. Master importation guide. A full guide on best websites to buy from and how to sell on Jumia/Konga

All this packages goes out for a very cheap price. Just for 1,000 only. If you are interested you can contact me on 08142285333
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Braun Prize 2018 Challenge - OVERALL PRIZE: $75,000 / You Have A Website Or Mobile App Project? Check Our Services / This Binary Option Script Trade Crypto, Indies, Commodites, Asset, All Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.