Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation (9237 Views)

What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) / Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation by zealous2121(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2017
The basic truth is, Unn is a school with many affiliated schools. For example Yaba tec is affiliated to Unn and so is many schools.all graduate from all other affiliated schools is regarded as Unn graduate...Unn just can't produce 10,000 graduate alone...

1 Like

Re: 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation by maxiuc(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2017
BoosBae:
You're better? How?
It's governmental not government, It's Non not None and you don't have to add an extra organisation to it. NGO already has "organisation" in it.
Duh! Olodo! grin
madam you like it or not am still better than that first class holder Who can't write simple application letter

Once again swerve let me see correct people
Re: 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation by Bifrost: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2017
maxiuc:
angry angry

First Class yet some of them can't write common application letter

One lady my bro wanted to help to get employed in an NGOs organization Choi this lady killed it I was bro are you sure this lady graduated with first class. .

He was like thnkGod I opened this letter

All results na results

Continue lying to yourself. if a First class student can't write an application letter, it's a 3rd class that'll write one. continue hating on what you might never achieve even in your next life.
Re: 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation by Bifrost: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

Wait, how come universities are just churning out First Class Degrees nowadays? Is it not the same university we went to in the early 2000's? Or is the Nigerian University System no more functional?

What a paradox! So a functional University system should churn out fewer first class graduate?

You're just threatened by their class of degree. You're a hater. You should weep for not studying well enough during your undergrad. Olodo rabata.

I guess the system in European and North American schools are faulty since they produce no less that 30% of first class at each convocation.

1 Like

Re: 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation by Bifrost: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
maxiuc:
madam you like it or not am still better than that first class holder Who can't write simple application letter

I guess you're better;

*"I'm not am"* I'm is a contraction for I am, which I believe you actually meant. And oh... it's, "...who can't write "a" simple letter".

I guess you're better than the first class graduate if you can't respect simple rules of grammar and spelling.

1 Like

Re: 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation by Carter4luv(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
More graduates coming, jesu, u guys should go back and further ur education. No job for d country. More Dan 1 million graduates are still roaming. Even to get I.T placement na problem
Re: 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation by Bifrost: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Statsocial:
Wow 9,000 students shocked
This may just be the reason why UNN isn't making headway with Times Higher Education ranking. By the time those ones divide lecturer available by students it would be so terrible and every opportunity to enter the ranking would have been lost. They may need to shed some of those student population through admissions like University Of Ibadan if they intend to make headway.

Do you know the meaning of "affiliation"? Yes, some institutions are actually affiliated to UNN (Yabatech, Alvan Ikoku College of Education etc), hence the number. Stop wailing, we know anything from the south east bites you.

And not all are first degree, some are diplomas as well.

Now take several seats.
Re: 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation by Bifrost: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Carter4luv:
More graduates coming, jesu, u guys should go back and further ur education. No job for d country. More Dan 1 million graduates are still roaming. Even to get I.T placement na problem

Some graduates are unemployable period. People get employed everyday.

2 Likes

Re: 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation by Bifrost: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
mmsen:
It's all well an good celebrating people with pieces of paper but do any of these people actively improve their environment or are they fighting for the same meagre banking and public sector jobs?

When you bring forth your own children, tell them if they make first class you'll tear their certificate. In other words, convince them to make 3rd class or pass (if there'll still be a pass degree for your child).
Fücking mediocre!

1 Like

Re: 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bifrost:

Do you know the meaning of "affiliation"? Yes, some institutions are actually affiliated to UNN (Yabatech, Alvan Ikoku College of Education etc), hence the number. Stop wailing, we know anything from the south east bites you.

And not all are first degree, some are diplomas as well.

Now take several seats.
Are you smoking weed What is the correlation between what you said and mine?
Mind you UNN has 50,000 students currently on enrollment. Affiliation ko attestation ni
Re: 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation by Bifrost: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Statsocial:

Mind you UNN has 50,000 students currently on enrollment. Affiliation ko attestation ni

Lame.
Still take the several seats. It's been reserved. For you.

1 Like

Re: 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation by Bifrost: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Statsocial:

And please shut up. Current enrolment is 36,000.

1 Like

Re: 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation by BoosBae(f): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
maxiuc:

Hahahahahaha! Adamu! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Candidant Let Meet Here / Lagos Suspends Principal Of School Where Pupils Sit On Windows / New Development In The Post Utme Exam Of Federal Poly Oko.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.