Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Mtn Browsing ! Am I The Only One Having Problems - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Browsing ! Am I The Only One Having Problems (677 Views)

This MTN Browsing Works Unlimited For Pc Users Only / Am I The Only One Suffering From Smile 4G LTE. / Your Mtn Browsing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Browsing ! Am I The Only One Having Problems by ponana(m): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2010
I paid for MTN night plan for over a week now and i find it had to connect.AFter it get to the authenticating part, it goes back to say cant connect to remote PC or sometin like dat.Have being able to use it just once.Is this general problem?
Re: Mtn Browsing ! Am I The Only One Having Problems by Lazzaro: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2010
it's a general problem i use mtn moderm too and that happens once in a while,when there is no network reception,what u need to do is disconnect and connect couple of times it will normalise,
enjoy
Re: Mtn Browsing ! Am I The Only One Having Problems by DEBOLABI: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2010
guy, you even use it once, and you are complaining what about dose that buy and cant use it at all, go to hell guy, just keep trying as the last post said. and if you cant scale through, call there customer care and here bunch of sweet story. dont forget that nothing is reliable in nigeria
Re: Mtn Browsing ! Am I The Only One Having Problems by jamace(m): 12:28am On Mar 27, 2010
You are not alone. I have been sweating to connect too. Even when you connect, it can't still browse. I wonder the type of services MTN is providing us. sad sad
Re: Mtn Browsing ! Am I The Only One Having Problems by lynxnoon(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2010
hmmm!!!!
see market strategy!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Browsing ! Am I The Only One Having Problems by Damix007(m): 2:24am On Mar 29, 2010
Subscribed to the nite plan 2weeks ago and d connection is attrocious. Hav only used up about 220MB from 3GB so far despite d fact dat i stay awake every nite to browse. I wouldnt advise any one to subscribe to their data plans for d time being. I rarely get 3g signals and their EDGE speed is noting to write home about moreso it disconnects every 3minutes and sometimes it takes about 24minutes to reconnect. Most times i hav to revert to my etisalat to browse which is very reliable.

(1) (Reply)

E-wallet Account For Sell Call / How To Get A Us Master Card / Become As Internet Service Provider Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.