Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Life Is In Danger;forgive Me,lady In The Jalingo Leaked Sex Tape Cries Out… - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Life Is In Danger;forgive Me,lady In The Jalingo Leaked Sex Tape Cries Out… (1219 Views)

Students Who Killed Our Sacred Python Are In Grave Danger – Owerri Chief Priest / Ogun Lockdown: Masquerade Arrested, Cries After Ignoring Sit-At-Home Order / Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is In Danger;forgive Me,lady In The Jalingo Leaked Sex Tape Cries Out… by drsamba: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Source:http://9jawow.com.ng/2017/11/28/my-life-is-in-dangerforgive-melady-in-the-jalingo-leaked-sex-tape-cries-out/
Miss Libabatu, the lady in the Leaked sex tape that made rounds in Jalingo a few days ago in which a young man named Auwal could be seen inappropriately touching her,has cried out in a chat with one of our sources.”People in my neighbourhood attacked and called me names and I felt very terrified for my safety,it was a mistake, It was my jealous boyfriend that set me up and leaked it from my phone when I took it for repairs. ”
“I didn’t know anything about the incident until someone called me and showed me ,I nearly died.I have brought shame to my loved ones and myself, I am very sorry,I advice other young girls to be very careful and learn from my experience “please forgive me she added in tears.

Police in the state had earlier issued a stern warning to citizens in the state to refrain from sharing the illicit material.
Re: My Life Is In Danger;forgive Me,lady In The Jalingo Leaked Sex Tape Cries Out… by princeade86(m): 7:01am On Nov 28, 2017
go and sin no more.
Re: My Life Is In Danger;forgive Me,lady In The Jalingo Leaked Sex Tape Cries Out… by NwaChibuzor13: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Who has a link to that video pls.
Re: My Life Is In Danger;forgive Me,lady In The Jalingo Leaked Sex Tape Cries Out… by kodded(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2017
[s]
NwaChibuzor13:
Who has a link to that video pls.
[/s]

stop mastùrbating undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Enwan Community Receives More Than 5,000 Masquerades Into Her Traditional Fold / BREAKING: Supreme Court Dethrones Obong Of Calabar / Female Cricumsation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.