Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Penis Improvement/loose Vagina/tight Vagina - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Penis Improvement/loose Vagina/tight Vagina (845 Views)

Join OUR (mrxmisstv) WHATSAPP SEX Team @+2348111818172 / Whatsapp Sex Seminar: WICKED SEX! / Whatsapp Sex Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Penis Improvement/loose Vagina/tight Vagina by ifyasia(f): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2017
When a woman's vagina is too wide for her husband's penis, it becomes a problem for both of them. She cannot feel the required friction during sex and the husband will also not feel it. Both of them will likely not enjoy the sex.
Same thing if a vagina is too tight, up to the extent that the man will be struggling to penetrate. The woman will feel pain and the man too because his penis may be bruised. The worse part is if the man's penis is too weak to penetrate that kind of vagina. no sex be that for the couple.
There are reasons these things occur and there are ways to solve the problems with or without medicines.
These are some of the issues I will be teaching in my WhatsApp Sex Seminar tomorrow night. There will be images and question and answers.
I will also talk about how men can improve the size of their penis.
The seminar is taking place on WhatsApp, you don't have to leave your house or pay transportation to attend.
WhatsApp me @ 07083984303

(1) (Reply)

In Bayelsa, Man Uses Hot Iron On Niece's Breast Because Of #3,000 / How To Win Bingo Online Betting - Foolproof Methods That You Must Use Online / Nnewi Community Will Forever Remain Grateful To Gov Obiano & Sir Melie Onyejepu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.