Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery (1940 Views)

Any Possible Reason Why My Phone Stays Awake All Night Whenever It's Being Charg / Why Does Mtn 4g Lte Drain Battery Faster Than Airtel 4g Lte? / Don't Buy The Tecno Spark3 - Full Reason And Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by mubarak1996(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Sourcemouthytech

Why Does My Phone Gets Hot And Drains Battery Fast?
[img]https://2.bp..com/-adwultxLmzQ/WhPiXAfx7zI/AAAAAAAABdc/I0eUSPbrcakYPdsRovjdFrmHx6KIN4zvwCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171121_092133_550.jpg[/img]

Although we are no longer in the summer season, this doesn't mean that our phone won't gets hot when we use it. There may be something causing the problem in our smartphone like android apps updating itself. Find out other possible reasons and solutions that could cause your phone get hot and drains the battery fast.

It's not safe to have a hot phone in your hand and uncomfortable at the same time. We all know that most devices have either removable or non-removable battery, which can cause big problem to our smartphone if it gets worse.
There are no true facts on why our phone gets hot, but it's well known that metal devices usually get hot than glass devices by heat conductivity.

It is normal for your phone to get hot a little when it does multiple tasks.

There should be no cause for alarm when your phone gets hot above normal degree, but if it gets hot while playing games or running very heavy application is totally normal. If the device persists to get hot after closing the applications and games, then we can worry.

Lots of reasons can make your smartphone get hotter, but the most common reasons are multi-tasking, having a too tight case(pouch), installing an unofficial ROM or using a charger in poor condition. It is not safe to charge your phone with a charger that is not good, it could cause harm to your phone.

For the installation of an unofficial ROM, it could possibly affect some part of the code which will make the processor not work well. It is recommended you install the official ROM or any other one you trust that won't result in a problem.

Also, using a too tight pouch or case can cause your smartphone to get hot. Even though our phone doesn't have cooling systems or fan, it does have an air vent, charging port and loudspeaker. Our phone will get hotter if all these are covered with case or pouch.

Leave your phone in dry places and don't use it while charging.

It may sound funny, but we have to be careful of where we put our phone. If you are used to placing your phone on top of the computer, on the television, under the bed lamp or on appliances like refrigerator or microwave definitely the temperature of your phone will increase and much more if it is in charge.

Generally, it is not advisable to use your phone while charging, since it will delay the charging and also increase the temperature which will put your phone at high risk.

My phone gets hot and drains battery: possible reasons and solutions.

Sourcemouthytech

1 Like

Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by mubarak1996(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by SleekMadam: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2017
My phantom does not get hot, so i cant relate
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by mubarak1996(m): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2017
SleekMadam:
My phantom does not get hot, so i cant relate
Thats good. Which of the phantom are you using?
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by sinaj(f): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Mine is always cold, very cold.
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by bareal(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
sinaj:

You still have not given your reviewed version of the new bae RN4!
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by daryoor(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
when your phone takes more than an hours to be fully charged and it gets hot while draining fast , your phone has panel problem.

when your battery charges fast and drains its battery problem.

when your phone is build heat unecessarily 90% of the time its panel problem.
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by sinaj(f): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
bareal:

You still have not given your reviewed version of the new bae RN4!
bae haf old now o tongue
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by mubarak1996(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
sinaj:
Always cold ké.... I will like to know the name of that phone o
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by sinaj(f): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
mubarak1996:

Always cold ké.... I will like to know the name of that phone o
lolll

Its Rn4 tongue
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by SleekMadam: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
mubarak1996:

Thats good. Which of the phantom are you using?

Phantom 6
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by mubarak1996(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
sinaj:
lolll

Its Rn4 tongue
Wawu... you are using a phone with 32 GB, 3 GB RAM.

Your phone dear not get hot, it most always be cold. grin
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by mubarak1996(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
daryoor:
when your phone takes more than an hours to be fully charged and it gets hot while draining fast , your phone has panel problem.

Thanks for the info
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by sureinfo: 2:23am On Dec 01, 2017
daryoor:

Very true, nice 1 there
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by mubarak1996(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2017
My tecno Camon CX get extremely hot before but it has been fixed with the last update.
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by Behankey(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Useful
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by Godwin978(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
mubarak1996:
Sourcemouthytech

Why Does My Phone Gets Hot And Drains Battery Fast?
[img]https://2.bp..com/-adwultxLmzQ/WhPiXAfx7zI/AAAAAAAABdc/I0eUSPbrcakYPdsRovjdFrmHx6KIN4zvwCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171121_092133_550.jpg[/img]

Although we are no longer in the summer season, this doesn't mean that our phone won't gets hot when we use it. There may be something causing the problem in our smartphone like android apps updating itself. Find out other possible reasons and solutions that could cause your phone get hot and drains the battery fast.

It's not safe to have a hot phone in your hand and uncomfortable at the same time. We all know that most devices have either removable or non-removable battery, which can cause big problem to our smartphone if it gets worse.
There are no true facts on why our phone gets hot, but it's well known that metal devices usually get hot than glass devices by heat conductivity.

It is normal for your phone to get hot a little when it does multiple tasks.

There should be no cause for alarm when your phone gets hot above normal degree, but if it gets hot while playing games or running very heavy application is totally normal. If the device persists to get hot after closing the applications and games, then we can worry.

Lots of reasons can make your smartphone get hotter, but the most common reasons are multi-tasking, having a too tight case(pouch), installing an unofficial ROM or using a charger in poor condition. It is not safe to charge your phone with a charger that is not good, it could cause harm to your phone.

For the installation of an unofficial ROM, it could possibly affect some part of the code which will make the processor not work well. It is recommended you install the official ROM or any other one you trust that won't result in a problem.

Also, using a too tight pouch or case can cause your smartphone to get hot. Even though our phone doesn't have cooling systems or fan, it does have an air vent, charging port and loudspeaker. Our phone will get hotter if all these are covered with case or pouch.

Leave your phone in dry places and don't use it while charging.

It may sound funny, but we have to be careful of where we put our phone. If you are used to placing your phone on top of the computer, on the television, under the bed lamp or on appliances like refrigerator or microwave definitely the temperature of your phone will increase and much more if it is in charge.

Generally, it is not advisable to use your phone while charging, since it will delay the charging and also increase the temperature which will put your phone at high risk.

My phone gets hot and drains battery: possible reasons and solutions.

Sourcemouthytech
mine only get hot when am playing music, but not same when am browsing
Re: Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery by mubarak1996(m): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Qualify For 9mobile 1GB For N200 Plan / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Unboxing And Comprehensive Review / Redmi 7 New Back Camera For Sale .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.