Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business (821 Views)

Strange Yam Looking Like A Hand Harvested In Ekiti (Photos) / Distress Rent And Lease Of Farmland / Get Irrigation Equipment For Your Farm: Spray Tube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2017
[/color][color=#006600]Considering investing in farmland or ranch land but don’t wish to actually manage the property day-to-day?
Or perhaps you have been thinking what investment opportunity are out there, without compromising your white collar job?
Maybe you just love the idea of buying land in ogun state, owning a ranch in edo state or a farm in the north, but you live in Lagos/work and want someone else to handle the business side of things.
You might even be an active farmer or rancher (or plan to be) but need or want assistance with various segments of the business. THEN YOU CAN TRUST EVERGREEN FARM MANAGERS TO DO THIS FOR YOU.
GOOD AND FERTILE FARM LANDS FOR SALE AND LEASE .
AN ACRE OF LAND FOR LEASE GOES FOR 35 THOUSAND NAIRA FOR 2 YEARS.
AN ACRE OF LAND FOR SALE GOES FOR 300 THOUSAND NAIRA WITH ALL THE DOCUMENTS .
We specialize in cash crop like cucumber,water melon,okoro,cassava,Castor seed oils,corn,potatoes,yam,plantain.
you are sure to get close to a million naira on acre of land in less than 2 months,this is guaranteed. call us now for your farming investment.
Re: farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business by OluchiDelly: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2017
fgher333:
[/color][color=#006600]Considering investing in farmland or ranch land but don’t wish to actually manage the property day-to-day?
Or perhaps you have been thinking what investment opportunity are out there, without compromising your white collar job?
Maybe you just love the idea of buying land in ogun state, owning a ranch in edo state or a farm in the north, but you live in Lagos/work and want someone else to handle the business side of things.
You might even be an active farmer or rancher (or plan to be) but need or want assistance with various segments of the business. THEN YOU CAN TRUST EVERGREEN FARM MANAGERS TO DO THIS FOR YOU.
GOOD AND FERTILE FARM LANDS FOR SALE AND LEASE .
AN ACRE OF LAND FOR LEASE GOES FOR 35 THOUSAND NAIRA FOR 2 YEARS.
AN ACRE OF LAND FOR SALE GOES FOR 300 THOUSAND NAIRA WITH ALL THE DOCUMENTS .
We specialize in cash crops like cucumber,water melon,okoro,cassava,Castor seed oils,corn,potatoes,yam,plantain.
you are sure to get close to a million naira on acre of land in less than 2 months,this is guaranteed. call us now for your farming investment.

Cash crops!!!?
Re: farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business by Fayobless: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2017
Your contact sir.
Re: farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2017
Fayobless:
Your contact sir.
send me an email and i will send you my contact details.or call this number, newlifebiz333@gmail.com thank you sir
Re: farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business by gold333: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
hi i am interested pls let me get your number so i can call and we talk
Re: farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business by Omobola121(f): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pls msg me on Omobolaalice@gmail.com
Am interested.
Re: farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business by Fayobless: 12:02am On Dec 24, 2017
I have sent you a mail, but you didn't reply
Re: farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business by Fayobless: 1:22am On Jan 05, 2018
fgher333:

send me an email and i will send you my contact details.or call this number, newlifebiz333@gmail.com thank you sir
I have sent you email but you have not replied.
here is my WhatsApp no 09079184845.
Thanks.
Re: farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why FARMING is BEST for you now in NIGERIA...
As the nation's economic fortune perennially tied to oil is dropping irreversibly, more people are turning to AGRICULTURE. However, the agriculture drive is mainly by private sector organizations and individuals who are taking the bull by the horns.
FARMING OPPORTUNITY!!!
Are you interested in FARMING(Agronomy or Livestock) and you are in Lagos State, Ogun state, Osun state and Oyo state,EDO STATE what are you still waiting for?
1.LEASE AN ACRE OF FARM LAND(6 PLOTS) FOR 2 YEARS WITH JUST N35,000.(THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY)
2.BUY AN ACRE OF FARM LAND(6 PLOTS) FOR JUST N300,000(THREE HUNDRED AND THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY)
3.GET FREE TUTORIALS ON HOW TO MAKE MILLIONS ON:
*PLANTAIN
*CUCUMBER
*WATERMELON �
*CASTOR
*CASSAVA
*YAM
*PAWPAW, E.T.C
SPECIAL FEATURES:
-IT DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR PRESENT JOB, AS IT CAN BE DONE FOR YOU.
-SECURED ENVIRONMENT
-FARM WORKERS TO HELP YOU OUT FROM BEGINNING TO THE END
-NO FULANI HEADSMEN ISSUES
-READY MARKET FOR ALL THE FARM PRODUCE
contact us on , 07032878415
newlifebiz333@gmail.com
Re: farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Omobola121:
Pls msg me on Omobolaalice@gmail.com
Am interested.
HELLO DEAR ,
MY SINCERE APOLOGY FOR THE DELAY IN RESPONSE, HOWEVER I HAVE SENT YOU A MESSAGE , THANK YOU.
Re: farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fayobless:
I have sent you a mail, but you didn't reply
HELLO DEAR , MY SINCERE APOLOGY FOR THE DELAY IN RESPONSE, HERE IS A NUMBER YOU CAN REACH US ON ,07032878415 .
THANK YOU.
Re: farm land for sale and lease, Running Your Farm Like A Business by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
gold333:
hi i am interested pls let me get your number so i can call and we talk
07032878415, THANK YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Agro Products From Northern Nigeria / How To Apply Chicken Waste To Plantain Suckers / Does This Look Like A Real Fertilizer. NPK 15:15:15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.