Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) Extortion And Torture In Ikorodu, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) Extortion And Torture In Ikorodu, Lagos (634 Views)

Kaduna Islamic School Of Torture: Is Outraging, But Nigerians Are Not Outraged! / LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment / Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) Extortion And Torture In Ikorodu, Lagos by kolajoo(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Share this petition

Innocent people are affected because the SARS officers now see almost every youth in Ikorodu as fraudster that they can torture and extort.

The concern authorities need to make it mandatory for the officers to wear their uniforms with a means of identification at all times to make it easier for victims to identify them when lodging their complaints.

I care, because I want Peace and Love in Ikorodu Division.

I want Equal Right and Justice.

Rasheed Adedeji Fatuga. Founder and Administrator of Ikorodu
Ambassadors Group. #ProudlyIkoroduAmbassadors
#MadeInIkorodu #OurIkoroduOurResponsibility

https://www.change.org/p/lagos-state-government-special-anti-robbery-squad-sars-extortion-and-torture-in-ikorodu-lagos-nigeria
Re: Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) Extortion And Torture In Ikorodu, Lagos by bluecircle470: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2017
nice one Mr Rasheed

(1) (Reply)

Saraki, Shettima Eulogise Goodluck Jonathan / PHOTOS: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / FAAC: FG, States, Lgs Share N609.95 Billion November Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.