Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

States And Cities In Nigeria With The Highest Salaries For Their Workers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / States And Cities In Nigeria With The Highest Salaries For Their Workers (847 Views)

20 Companies In Nigerian That Pay Their Workers Well / Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video) / JED Sacks Over 50% Of Their Workers In Makurdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

States And Cities In Nigeria With The Highest Salaries For Their Workers by maryannasemota: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Big salaries’ is often the reason why many employees, especially recent graduates would prefer to work in some states and build a career there, rather than some others. With the increasing commercial activities in Nigeria, so many of her states and cities have become highly dominated with various business activities, ranging from physical buying and selling to virtual online and automated services. This has led to increases in the general production output of the places in which these activities are carried out. And therefore also lead to higher salaries of the employees in the states.

For example, a city where petrol products are produced is likely to lead to an increase in the general output of the state and thus reflect the productivity of the company’s in that states. Thus, since these companies are the major movers of the increase in general output, it’s not far-fetched why the employees of the companies are then given handsome rewards in terms of high salaries that are proportionate to the efforts they make to the company. Thus ‘big work-big salary’.

Click the link to view the complete list of states with the highest salaries for their workers.

https://www.mysalaryscale.com/blog/states-cities-nigeria-highest-salaries-workers/

Re: States And Cities In Nigeria With The Highest Salaries For Their Workers by evansuhunoma: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2017
Thanks!
Re: States And Cities In Nigeria With The Highest Salaries For Their Workers by Kasieze(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2017
I dont agree
Re: States And Cities In Nigeria With The Highest Salaries For Their Workers by maryannasemota: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2018
lol

(1) (Reply)

My Former Company Paid Me 6 Months In Error After Leaving Now They Want Refund / I Love My Job, Do You / 19 Actionable Tips To Become A Successful Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.