Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys (40588 Views)

OSUN Police Arrests Two 21-year-old Men Who Stole Mercedes Benz Worth N15m (SEE / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / I Have Stolen Just 1,200 Phones From Lagos Commuters - Suspect "Picture" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kikikiki see the dumb machine oo grin
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
So now they don't need ur keys aslong as its close buy. The solution install a signal jammer on keys dat can be switched of and on so wen ure not with ur car u on d jammer and lock d car fully
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by seenter84: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
I love the benzes
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by eventsms(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Latest research project topics and materials for student website http://www.projectsmaterials.com/
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by Emmasonic4me: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mekanus:
This is the kind of thieving that normally interests me. grin grin
Do the crime, and be ready to do the years.... I hope you will also find a kind of prison that will interest you to serve the jail terms...?
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by airminem(f): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Did anyone notice the swag in the walk of those two gentlemen... grin grin grin grin

They seems like naija's
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
There's nothing new about this style of thieves it's been going on here in Ireland for over 4yrs now.

The only to prevent it is to put your keys or chip into a metal container.
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Must be AFON..........
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by bettercreature(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Not only keyless entry,as long as your car is using remote this machine will unlock it.White people are criminal,when they design new technology they will design back door to it
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by bayusch246(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
my car, though keyless entry and push start, would not start if the key sensor isn't within 2meter distance. If you manage to start it, it will move a few meters and shut down - Renault Megane.
AishaBuhari:

It still doesn't stop hackers from improvising smiley
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
bayusch246:
my car, though keyless entry and push start, would not start if the key sensor isn't within 2meter distance. If you manage to start it, it will move a few meters and shut down - Renault Megane.

Easy to steal my man,I drive keyless car too.

What those guys do is called scanning,their devices scan through your chip and duplicate it which means they're good to go.

I didn't even see where you said Renault even easier to steal although they won't steal Renault as it has no value,we are talking expensive cars bro.
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by joepentwo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
NOB SMALL TIN B DS OO
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by ceetowl: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Swarm of Bees Attack Thief Who Stole Woofer Speaker and Forced Him to Return It to the Owner (Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/4202762/swarm-bees-attack-thief-stole#62789260
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by shortgun(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Did anyone notice the swag in the walk of those two gentlemen... grin grin grin grin
The guys u see in the video are not thieves the video was done by a software company.
it's for demonstration.
Nairaland has a rule not to post false information but I guess the rule doesn't apply to mods who pushed this to Front page.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by Alwaysking: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wow
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by Aldebaran(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
shortgun:

The guys u see in the video are not thieves the video was done by a software company.
it's for demonstration.
Nairaland has a rule not to post false information but I guess the rule doesn't apply to mods who pushed this to Front page.

Really... grin
Demonstration indeed..
You are quick to type,but can't spend just a minute to Google the news and stop abusing the op and mods that post intelligent topics.. undecided
Typical Nigerian undecided

Back to the topic,i think car owners should back up their cars with keys also grin

1 Like

Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by OPUSDEI1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
As it is, with the right tool, its easier to steal a car with smart key than the one with your regular transponder key.
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by mejai(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
My own headache is that they shouldn't send virus to the car. I wouldn't want a situation whereby u honk... D car enters reverse.
All these tech don tire me

1 Like

Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by MrGokay(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Makes me remember 'Watch Dogs' mad gameeeeeee

For the gamers
Re: Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys by mikool007(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mekanus:
This is the kind of thieving that normally interests me. grin grin
as a business venture or what

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested In Bauchi For Burying His Newborn Grandchild Alive (Graphic Photos) / Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo / Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.