Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) (43972 Views)

Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by BuariCopyPaste: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
iamjavadem:

No, he is actually a law abiding citizen that doesnt take laws into his hands. The accused might even have been innocent. just pray it doesnt happen to you or someone you know, then you will know jungle justice is for barbarians.

Take your law abiding slogan to the judiciary that has gone comatose.
Just yesterday the woman that stabbed her husband to death was given just 7 years jail term which is 3 and half years.
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by phemmybernabeu(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
I think the deed has been done before those kids got dia.
1. Why are they d only one in d pix?
2. Tyres burn for at least an hr or two before it can get to dat level.... The kids are suppose to be going to school
3. The kids met it and were shocked, den someone took d pix.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by 360command: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
yaki84:

so u want the prison feeding@bill to reach 3trillion before 2019?

U wishes will not work.
I hope you don't get burnt whether innocent or guilty.. Can you remember Aluu5
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by spencekat(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
slimfairboy:
Ikot-Ansa no dey carry last to burn such peeps! This guys tried to kidnapp a lady in her car who was on her way to drop her kids, but this guy was the only one caught and burnt by d angry mob. The police caught one of them and the rest escaped! Good one by the mob, cuz i won't be surprised to see the one who was arrested by d police being released on bail after some time and then he'll still continue his "biz" of stealing & kidnapping!! Estate secondary school, i see u guys...stubborn Students!!!
The road looks like TTC road,Ikot Ansa.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by ceetowl: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Swarm of Bees Attack Thief Who Stole Woofer Speaker and Forced Him to Return It to the Owner (Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/4202762/swarm-bees-attack-thief-stole#62789260
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by ShawnMcJoe: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
the kids would grow up thinking that burning other human beings is perfectly normal.
Kid's Teacher: "Ikenna, why did you burn your friend"
Ikenna: "Okeke says he is a thief"

even lower animals are not this carlous. no good christian would approve of this
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by Icon79(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
A zoo country, indeed!

O pari
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by jelel6: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
sometimes, I regret the fact that I'm somehow stuck in this part of the world. how people could muster the courage to burn a human alive baffles the sh!t out of me.

even when I was little and enjoy killing lizards and rats, I never for a second think of doing it with fire. it is sad when I hear people carryout jungle justice, which is prevalent in the southern states. it is times like this I wish I'm a governor or a commissioner of police. I would definitely go after perpetrators of jungle justice more than the armed robbers themselves. most people don't deserve to live amongst us.
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by yaki84: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
360command:
I hope you don't get burnt whether innocent or guilty.. Can you remember Aluu5
what stop u from building a rehab home for these criminals so people will not kill them?
I was robbed on the 19th of jan 2019, so i don't have sympathy for anything that use guns to rob people who r making ends meet struggling.
If u get sympathy for them, build a rehab home for them n stop online advocacy.
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by litaninja(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
This...

IkeBuya:
when will the mob get angry at the politicians who loot their commonwealth?
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by bionixs: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
gidgiddy:

A deterrent? Have you heard of criminal suspects being burnt in civilised countries such as America, Britain abd Germany?

Nigerians want to one day be as great as these countries but they still act like people from the stone age.

This is not a deterrent, it is barbarism.
bro,that is the only treatment Africans understand
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by xandy84: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
I totally agreed with you but need to be done to fix this because it's not going to fix itself? Something needs to be done ASAP or the country will only get worse off..

pansophist:

The average commoner do not reason in this perspective, it’s too logical to decipher. They will rather be robbed off through tithe and expect God to fix all their misery instead of being civil. This is how the public unknowningly contributes to their misery.

Indeed. Heaven help those who helps themselves.
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by xandy84: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
You did nothing wrong by not having sympathy for them but everybody deserve free and fair treatment.

yaki84:

what stop u from building a rehab home for these criminals so people will not kill them?
I was robbed on the 19th of jan 2019, so i don't have sympathy for anything that use guns to rob people who r making ends meet struggling.
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by thedondada(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good riddance.

Why would you wake up to commit crime.

Better go to site and carry cement.
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by stasius: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Very good!

More of the burning!

Any thief caught should be set ablaze. No mercy!
Inukwa... In this hard economy? U want to steal my hard earned wealth? Burn them all! Bastards!
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by Ten06(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
EVILFOREST:
If you know that you are into ROBBERY or STEALING..

PLease, avoid ONITSHA, CALABAR, UYO, WARRI..

Including Ikorodu
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by gidgiddy: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
bionixs:
bro,that is the only treatment Africans understand

It is the treatment that only barbarians still use in this 21st century

It is jungle justice like this that others in the world see and think Nigerian have the mentaliity of animals in the jungle
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by yaki84: 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
xandy84:
You did nothing wrong by not having sympathy for them but everybody deserve free and fair treatment.

not everybody deserves fair treatment!
How will u treat someone who broke into ur house, rape ur wife n 4kids, after robbing you of ur valuables?
Keep d answer to yasef.
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by bionixs: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
gidgiddy:

It is the treatment that only barbarians still use in this 21st century

It is jungle justice like this that others in the world see and think Nigerian have the mentaliity of animals in the jungle
hmm!you love speaking grammar when it doesn't touch you. if you or any member of your family suffer in the hands of these beasts, the same you in this 21 century will shout,"burn them all with their family". trust Nigerians,if it doesn't touch them, they would hypocritically preach like Obama
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by Daddiflowz: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
choi..on Sunday now ..dem go carry bible..march to church
.smh
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by 360command: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
yaki84:

I was also robbed alongside with my family, I am not talking of the items or wealth they took.. They used a double barrel right on my nose and til today, I have issues when breathing.. Now you are changing tongue as you want me to build a rehab home unlike your first statement as you support jungle justice which is so wrong...

I have a younger bro who had a mental issue and not that he did something wrong but the street went out for him simply becos he cud not talk much.. Thank God I was around to speak on his behalf cause the story that day would be different..

You will not know how this uncivilized act can be until it hits you or family even though they are innocent or guilty.

Know how to use your words cause it can be anybody...
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by Godwin978(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
the thiefe go recgreate, when him reach that side
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by xandy84: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
You may have every reasons to be upset with criminal cos they reap where they did not sow but being civil shows you're above and beyond them. Every criminal deserve to be punished for their crimes but doing it by people who turn judge, jury and executioner overnight belong to stone age and should be discourage by every right thinking mind.
I'm not a fan of jungle justice cos when I hear peoplease from another countries talk about how people still get burnt, it becomes difficult to sell Nigeria as a country

yaki84:

not everybody deserves fair treatment!
How will u treat someone who broke into ur house, rape ur wife n 4kids, after robbing you of ur valuables?
Keep d answer to yasef.
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by khiaa(f): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2017
A bunch of mentally ill savages. I pray to God that they reap what they sowed.
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by khiaa(f): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2017
xandy84:
You may have every reasons to be upset with criminal cos they reap where they did not sow but being civil shows you're above and beyond them. Every criminal deserve to be punished for their crimes but doing it by people who turn judge, jury and executioner overnight belong to stone age and should be discourage by every right thinking mind.
I'm not a fan of jungle justice cos when I hear peoplease from another countries talk about how people still get burnt, it becomes difficult to sell Nigeria as a country
......................................................................................................................................................................................................

So will those savages be charged with murder? Which is the greater crime armed robbery or murder? I f your local authorities close their eyes to this murder they are just as guilty as the savages that burn this poor soul. May he rip.

Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by beautyoftheLord: 1:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by beautyoftheLord: 1:18am On Nov 29, 2017
jolyment:

When you are caught, they will give you cement to drink.

Castrated? Cement to drink? He addressed robbers, I agreed with him. That life is hard for we the ordinary people, robbing us adds to our misery indeed. Don't you understand punctuation marks. Did you read what I quoted? Is written English that hard for you to comprehend? Read and understand well before you insult.
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by elmajid(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2017
A deterrent? Have you heard of criminal suspects being burnt in civilised countries such as America, Britain abd Germany?
No, bt iv heard of dem being shot, axed nd d unlucky 1s being held hostage nd rrrrrr u knw u knw, it all serves as justice i diff forms, bottom line stay away frm crime, hard work pays.
Re: Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:
undecided
What are you doing here? Or is romance section not opening?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Vigilante Arrest Armed Bandits Terrorising Orlu In Imo State(photos) / Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.