Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,257 members, 7,857,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nigerian Uber Driver Finds Over N250K In His Car In The US. See What He Did - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Uber Driver Finds Over N250K In His Car In The US. See What He Did (469 Views)

Police Officer Who Destroyed A DELSU Student's N250k Phone Has Been Arrested / Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Uber Driver Finds Over N250K In His Car In The US. See What He Did by Angelanest: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
This is really impressive. A United States based lawyer, Rogelio Garcia, has hailed a Nigerian Uber driver simply identified as Adekunle who returned $700 that he lost in his car. According to the lawyer who claims to be trying to impeach president Donald Trump, he misplaced the $700 (over N250,000) while running late for an official duty for his nephew in Texas. The lawyer also revealed that he gave the driver $100 as tip.

Below is what he shared on Twitter;

Lose $700 plus money clip in UBER this morning. I am running late for my nephew to file for the US representative spot District 29. I locate Uber 7 hrs later. Immigrant from Nigeria (Uber driver) returns my lost money. Who says we need to exclude immigrants?

I asked him how he found it and he said another female passenger got in his car after me and handed (found $ in back seat))the money to him. They both counted it and he remembered the man with a distinctive cowboy hat.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/nigerian-uber-driver-returns-lost-money-lawyer-us-photos.html

Re: Nigerian Uber Driver Finds Over N250K In His Car In The US. See What He Did by Angelanest: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Uber Driver Finds Over N250K In His Car In The US. See What He Did by serenegroup(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Good news of honest behavior displayed by Nigerians across the Atlantic always thrills me. keep it up brother kunle. Am inspired
Re: Nigerian Uber Driver Finds Over N250K In His Car In The US. See What He Did by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2017

(1)

What Does OMOLUABI MEANS ? / How SEC DG, Gwarzo, Allegedly Awarded Contracts To Self, Family Members / Gov-obiano Inaugurates The State Burial Committee For Late Dr Alex Ekwueme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.