Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Bobrisky Reveals Identity Of His Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reveals Identity Of His Partner (481 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reveals Identity Of His Partner by Anstalk(f): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Nigerian Internet personality Idris Olarenwaju AKA Bobrisky on Monday night revealed who his most talked about partner is.
According to him,his ‘bae’ is a top government official who is over 50 years.

The Nigerian male barbie also revealed that he prefers his partner old rather than young.

He disclosed this on his snapchat page writing “Both ex and present bae are over 50 years,i like them old.

“Dating a government official is sweet but the trouble you face in it is hard.

“My bae has locked me up before.”

http://anstalk.com/reveals-identity-government-official/

lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Reveals Identity Of His Partner by adadike281(f): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2017
cheesy kai! Another one might lock u up again
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Identity Of His Partner by kachi19: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
So wee shuu na fry toilet roll? :/

Re: Bobrisky Reveals Identity Of His Partner by Yeligray(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ohhhh!!!! And somebody will say "i have a male child".

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z Finally Admits Cheating On Beyonce / Why I Attacked Delta State Governor – Harrysong / Dr Olakunle Churchill, Studio24 Boss To Receive Abuja Elites Ceos Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.