Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) (34835 Views)

Will You Buy This 1960 Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato For N8.2billion? (Photos) / Aston Martin Unveils N1.5 Billion Submarine (photos) / The 2019 Aston Martin DBX Design Has Been Completed And It’s Mirrorless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2017
7m for just keke ? grin
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Bicycle for N7 million shocked.
I dey craze

I will rather use the cash for buy 9 Keke Napep and give them out on hire purchase......

Or better still.
I will use it to carry Bet9ja odds that 40 years from now.

Our very own Nairaland Airforcer career never blow.
Ring the guy musical Career with Hydrogen and Atomic bomb.

E still no go blow grin
maybe d bicycle is bullet proof or its pedal it self.
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Noah13:
Exactly what makes this thing special?

30mph
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by Boxer007(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2017
DanielsParker:

okay, and you with the "job" and is supposedly rich, when are you purchasing the bicycle?

My dear, I can afford it. You can't.
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by Heartbender: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2017
Now, this turns me on.
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by rims4emmy(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2017
rafhell:
Y'all should stop reasoning like poor people, my house boy can afford it. cool cool cool
if your houseboy can afford it then why is he still an house boy. u talk like a fool
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by lorenzolotua: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2017
ASTON Martin!! Nwayo kwa, Dat money will keep many taxi on d road 4 hire purchase! Anyway na bkuz say we no get money,If we had d cash datz nothing, poverty I hate rape but I will rape u to a painful death

Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:00am On Nov 29, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I dey craze

I will rather use the cash for buy 9 Keke Napep and give them out on hire purchase......

Or better still.

E still no go blow grin

A political group is on the offing, coming out soon for top nairalanders members. please sound it to all including sarkki, lalasclala, etc...
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by Fransbrilluk(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2017
Explorers:
Fancy, a brand new Aston Martin bicycle for the price of a family runaround car.

Aston Martin is better known for creating luxurious sports cars and grand tourers, as well as models driven by James Bond like the one pictured.

The bicycle comes equipped with wireless gear shifting technology which allow the left and right levers to operate just like the paddles found behind the steering wheels on Aston Martin’s sports cars.

That means pushing right to go up a ratio and left to go down.

Price: £15,777

Weight: 5.9kg

Height: 1.5m

Length: 1.8m

Top speed: 30mph

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/article-5039403/An-Aston-Martin-price-family-car-sort-of.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
worse bike i ve seen
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2017
A.M
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2017
Sure,i'll buy it...if and only if it can create Electromagnetic force field whenever i'm riding it and transform into the Aston martin sportscar whenever i want 8-)
#soopafly
#Transformers
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by SultanYoung: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I dey craze

Or better still.

E still no go blow grin
NO YOU'RE NOT CRAZY YOU'RE JUST BROKE AND I MEAN EVERY WORD NO APOLOGY
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by newslifeop: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2017
I wont
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2017
rims4emmy:
if your houseboy can afford it then why is he still an house boy. u talk like a fool

You talk like all house boys are poor.
Go to England and see how the Queen's royal 'house boy' lives.
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2017
IF I BUY IT SOMEONE PLEASE CALL PSYCHOLOGIST
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2017
udemzyudex:

LOL... I don't know how the speed is calculated but this type of bicycle with carbon fibre are very light, u can lift it up with the middle of your finger.

They can run up to 145km/sec depending on the area and the person driving it.

It's expensive cos of the brand, this shouldn't be more than #500,000
even 500k is expensive... it's a bicycle for God sake...
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2017
ceezarhh:
even 500k is expensive... it's a bicycle for God sake...

LOL... U never see bicycle bro, bicycle wey go run pass car.
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
how I go buy something of 7m plus to come dey suffer maself dey press peddlers again. when cars wey no worth reach that amount even get AC.
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by cubzy: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
I hope say the bike dey fly?
Re: Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) by lekanation(m): 5:46am On Nov 30, 2017
bodee:
you are probably a yahoo boy based on inference

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly / See The Moment Camels Spotted A Rolls Royce. Respect! / Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.