Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 (913 Views)

Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari / Why US May Give Atiku Visa – Keyamo / Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by rmoses17: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
He is blessed. He is rich. The former vice president only need power. Giving Alhaji Atiku Abubakar a chance in the coming election will ultimately pave way for a younger generation to emerge after him. Even though this sound like a prediction, it may possibly be. I can tell you that the turaki of Adamawa is going to correct so many wrongs due to his choleric nature and as a no nonsense man. We need to wake up and allow no politician to take us for a ride. The issue of seeing this or that should be discouraged. Let the masses decide again and again irrespective of who among the politician you're following.I know many will disagree with me but from what am seeing right now, he's going to be the best president that Nigeria could have at this time and he will be willing to hand over to a more vibrant and younger person at the end of his tenure. Am not campaigning for him, am only sharing what I saw about him in a long-thought vision. Smile!

Copy Seun, Loveth1

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by whitebeard(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
What is all this, u want us to go back to our vomit, we need someone "who has the people at heart" and is not in league with the corrupt leaders, we want uniqueness not someone who is on a revenge mission(atiku)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by IVORY2009(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
He is our next president, it has be written and sealed.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by veraponpo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
You and who?

Buhari all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by Papasmal(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Insha-Allah if there is no better candidate come 2019,
Atiku all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by Homeboiy: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Givu gbuo onwe GI ebe ahu
Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by biggie73(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
That's how we gave Buhari a chance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by Marcelo290(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Will Nigerians ever learn? I would keep saying it for the records, Atiku has nothing meaningful to offer! The present disposition of things has made Anyone look like a messiah, and seems things get worse with the succession of each administration, this was same way Buhari was given a chance, but what did we get?... Any logical mind could tell from the desperation written all over his political ambition

To be fore warned is to be fore armed, these old men have nothing to offer, Donald Duke would had been a better option...ekwuchaam koram nonu

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by yarimo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
OP I can only supports ATIKU if he chose TOMPOLO as his running mate.
Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by PMWSpirit(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Honestly i think the youths are the real problem of Nigeria not the so called elders. I can't believe any right thinking youth will even conceive the thought of Atiku as president. Dont we have better people in this country? Must it be these recycled old men. We need fresh faces not Atiku and his likes

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by SillyMods: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Buhari has performed well given the mess he inherited. He will surely be re-elected in 2019.

Reasonable Nigerians appreciate what he has achieved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by Hakeem66: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
SillyMods:
Buhari has performed well given the mess he inherited. He will surely be re-elected in 2019.

Reasonable Nigerians appreciate what he has achieved.
U must be m.d ,may be ur family are benefiting illegally from this administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by SillyMods: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hakeem66:
U must be m.d ,may be ur family are benefiting illegally from this administration.
My family and those of all the 49% of people who prefer PMB to Atiku in the online poll done by Sahara Reporters yesterday are surely benefitting.

When the Idiotas and pigs lose the argument, they resort to gutter language.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by Digriz(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hakeem66:
slowpoke like you,you are still feeding from your parents.
Don't mind the kid he may probably still be schooling and depending on his daddy and mummy grin grin ,he never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by Hakeem66: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Marcelo290:
Will Nigerians ever learn? I would keep saying it for the records, Atiku has nothing meaningful to offer! The present disposition of things has made Anyone look like a messiah, and seems things get worse with the succession of each administration, this was same way Buhari was given a chance, but what did we get?... Any logical mind could tell from the desperation written all over his political ambition

To be fore warned is to be fore armed, these old men have nothing to offer, Donald Duke would had been a better option...ekwuchaam koram nonu
I agree with you but Atiku will be a lesser evil than Buhari.
Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by BlackBaron: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
What should we call those that never learn? Keep trumpeting looters and liars for upcoming elections.

No doubt, you'll probably soon join the hordes who are on the way to Europe via the Libyan hellhole

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Let Us Give Atiku A Chance In 2019 by OFFICIAL336: 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
yarimo:
OP I can only supports ATIKU if he chose TOMPOLO as his running mate.
My vote will cancel yours. Don't worry.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:atiku Shows How Much He Cares For Nigeria / I Am Not Happy That Nigerians Are Suffering - President Buhari / We Are Ashamed Of This Current Fuel Scarcity -- VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.