Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Free Music Promotions [online Promotion & Airwaves] - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Free Music Promotions [online Promotion & Airwaves] (391 Views)

Free Online Music Promotions ! / Bonanza!! Bonanza!! Bonanza!! Record With Us And Get Free Online Promotion!! / Christmas Free Music Promotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Music Promotions [online Promotion & Airwaves] by Akissbanty(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
How long have you been dropping Songs? lemme take a guess,2 years or some Months?

Do you know if you continue your Music career in Some months and you don't blow or make a little name for yourself you will remain the laughing stock of your family.(That's if you aren't being laughed at)
The truth needs to be told. I am not throwing insults or jabs at anyone. You guys know I say my mind the way it is.

The way you treat your PR pr Hype man is important.
He/She might have one connection that will put you in the limelight you never can tell.
When Oladipz was interviewed some months again on how he made name for himself, His response was and I quote

"I never knew Reminsce was listening to my song, I dropped a freestyle and a follow up,Few days
later,Reminsce himself reached me himself and called me to LRR Headquarters, I went with two friends and he said he wants me on board his label. Who am I to say NO"

You guys can search GOOGLE for the interview with Oladipz in case someone thinks its all lies. Where I am driving at is YOU CAN NEVER TELL WHO IS LISTENING TO THAT JAM,BE IT ON http://NAIJAGROVES.COM YOU POSTED OR
ANY OTHER SITE.

Supported by
#Spin_Media
#NaijaGroves.Com
#TeeJay

We Promote on all blogs, Radio/Television Stations,
Advertise Online and On Air, Twitter Trender/Hyper,
Callertunes Services..
----------------------------
Follow us on:
TEL +239055987154 & +2349038545640
Τωϯ: - @NaijaGroves_Com |
ƑƂ: - @NaijaGroves
Instagram: @NaijaGroves_Com
 - http://www.naijagroves.com
Re: Free Music Promotions [online Promotion & Airwaves] by Akissbanty(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny Music Video / New Music: See Her Pose By Steezy. A Must Download / Master Your Music Online With An App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.