Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) (28814 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by forreelinc(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Just shut up, you think this is funny?
you mean her crocodile tears and ugly orgasm face? yea its pretty funny
Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Alexgeneration:

Even if they don't have the requisite documents, what happened to imprisonment and deportation?
When there was humanitarian crisis in Syria and people migrated to Europe, how many were sold as slaves? How many were tortured?
Your ancestors migrated the right way, did they also migrate with their land? But who have killed your kith and kin for not coming with your land?

Let there be a human touch in all our interpersonal relationships.
The strength of a man is known by how he treats the weak and vulnerable.
keep comparing Syria migration to europe with Africa- weigh the risks and tell me. Consider the geography and human capital. Keep on and don't take responsibilities Until you leave the fantasies and the positives in those developed countries and understand, be reasy to go through the pain they went through or going through to become what they are, stuffs like this will keep happening.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by watchindelta(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
nigerians no dey hear, dat country na war zone shocked shocked shocked
Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by Backinfront(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
I don't care. I don't think many do too.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by itzprezy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
in other words... another attention seeker in the making
Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by ZahraZhira11: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
ShitHead:
Drama queen. I wish they sold her to Syria.

Thunder for you!

Shit brain
Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by deleo16(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
This issue going on reminds me of FELA songs "beast of no nation and " suffering and smiling is really sad
Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Matthew 24:10-13
At that time many will fall away and will betray and hate one another, and many false prophets will arise and mislead many, because of the multiplication of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.

Love God, Fight against self hate, keep your humanity, black folks gotta love yourselves, Arabs and Caucasians won't, they have proved it for over 2000 years
Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin attention seeking she-dog,she didnt cry over those who are dying in NORTH EAST she is crying because of those who put themselves in problem
that is my point...most of these Nigerians were hell bent to travel to Europe...and they are in the worst situation than even Nigeria they are running away from...bothers and sisters please always use your number six before you venture into any adventure
Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by 2undeajigs: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wrong. This people were never Africans.They are Arab Invaders.

The Arab conquest/invasion into territories of Northern Africa started in 632 AD.
Its no secret that they have never been known for kindness to themselves & other races.
Every thing about them (Violence is engrained in there History, Religion, culture, & tradition ).

Have you every asked yourselves what happed to the indigenious populations of Eygpt(Nubia-Land), Tunisia, Morroco & Algeria?

Do you know that the Arab Trans-Sahara slave trade was equally as brutal as the European Transatlantic slave trade,
surprisingly little attention has been given to the Arabian slave trade across the Sahara, the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean.

While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the
Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth.
Infact uptill this day, They still call us slaves (Abeed) .

Even today, black Tunisians still suffer racial discrimination ,marginalization and Neglect.
Even in Dubai, Quatar & Saudi Arabi, GO an see how African, Bangladash & indian Workers are treated inhumanely.

I am not suprised at there wickedness towards Black africans at all.
This whole Libyan slavery thing didn't just started today , it has always been done codedly in Libya, Egypt
and Yemen(Buying & selling somalis & sudanees people).Recently, more light has been casted on the issue because Libya current has no Functional government.

The African union(the African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights) is fully aware of this travesty but have turned a blind eye to the issue.
The African union have to organise a peace keeping force to Sanitize Libya.

Its disgusting that such a historic scar on the Negro race, on the true black african race is now reoccuring withing Afria.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by kense88: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
WotzupNG:

Nigerians changed their avatars to support france, manchester and other foreign cities who suffered terrorist attacks, but can't do same for their own brothers suffering in Libya. How will the world take us serious?

lalasticlala
Such a useless disgusting country.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by adadike281(f): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Cheap publicity stunt. undecided
I am very worried too and I also wept the first day I heard about it. is there anything we can do?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by jimony30: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:
yinmu go fight them for there na
make them unzip trouser give you something to really cry about
man this gal orgasm face no go make sense o
U be real mumu. idiot like u

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) by forreelinc(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
jimony30:
U be real mumu. idiot like u
angry na your pikin you dey talk to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly / Bolanle Ninolowo: "N10,000 Was My First Earning As An Actor" / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.