Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (59206 Views)

Reno Omokri Shares Graphic Video Of A Nigerian Soldier With His Legs Destroyed / Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions / Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Daeylar:

When ever your weak arguments are disgraced you resort to trying to demean the opponent.
Pathetic,

If you can't have a civil discussion devoid of name calling and your tantrums.
Don't disturb my mentioñs again.
you dey talk like pikin now. "They should send them back to their country".. lols. That's what a child will say. Just like Steve jobs was asking why there are bad people as as child grin .
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by HeyCorleone(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

It is insanity but, human lives are involved here. We first rescue the chick from the hawk before we start chastising it for making bad movements.

As we're here arguing I can bet you that people are about to leave Nigeria for Europe thru the Sahara. It's not like they are ignorant of the recent happenings.

The dangers of illegal emigration has been with us since independence, yet when some stupid persons refuse to learn from it, the rest of us are told to feel pity for them. Not me.

The hawk doesn't want to be rescued.
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by Sagay212: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Funny thing is even if you show pictures of people being cut into pieces alive in Libya, some crazy fellows will still want to travel to Europe through Libya. They"'ll be forming sharp guys ... I don't know why the culprits have not been investigated and arrested for this barbaric act.
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by RaptorX: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
The Arabs have been enslaving Africans long before the Europeans got involved in the game, they actually taught them how to enslave Africans and the trans Sahara slave trade lasted for a thousand year. Why do you not see a large African indigenous diaspora in the Arab world like you see in the Americas because the male slaves were castrated and turn to eunuchs and the females were used as sex slaves in harems.

4 Likes

Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by delishpot: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:

As we're hear arguing I can bet you that people are about to leave Nigeria for Europe thru the Sahara. It's not like they are ignorant of the recent happenings.

The dangers of illegal emigration has been with us since independence, yet when some stupid persons refuse to learn from it, the rest of us are told to feel pity for them. Not me.

The hawk doesn't want to be rescued.

I understand your point, I understand d what you are trying to explain. You saying a man that does business with a crook should not be surprised if the crook turns against him and cheats him or worse. I feel you. My point here is, if situation makes people fall for the lies of crooks in expectation of gaining something, then the wise thing to do is to try track down the crooks and block their evil business instead of saying the victims got what they deserved. See, this outcry is a way of enlightening the public too. So it all adds up.
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by correctguy101(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
hakanai:
In as much as its horrible and deplorable, I wonder what triggers them to run away from the better environment they are into the fangs of the murderers, smugglers or hostile demons that have no regard for life.

You are here with your life in one piece. You embark on a journey at a cost of money and life to eventually be deported back. What sense is there in the option. They watch and hear on end without learning from the horrific experience of others.Tomorrow they save up 500k or 1mil to still walk that route of death.

The options back home are never worse or close to what they go through in the hands of the Libyans or smugglers.The only comparison would have been running away from war in your country in any. As for FFK comments, it's not all about the president. The problem is everywhere now from the individual to the culprits. It didn't start today and I doubt if the president did speak, it would change anything. Moreover, what Will he do? Call the Libyan government which is none existent or will he place sanctions on Libya. Probably ask every citizen if they want travel to Libya?

People need to start using their heads to stop this madness and stop such from happening to them. At the end the survivors come back thanking God they were better off in Nigeria or their respective countries.Yet people never stop trying to endanger there life. What are the chances of making it? with what I see every day, its near 0% than 100%.

What FKK is showing is just small compared to the much out there and the plenty tales people give. The migrants enrich the smugglers who never care about them and will keep pushing them on to die or be humiliated/mutilated.

Africans need to rise up and do what is right!! AU can take over that country for a start and help them establish a government. Nigeria can't do it alone. African nations need to rise up and curb the continuous migration at there respective borders.Also, the smugglers need to be dealt with to stop the enticement.

Sad sooooo sad !!! RIP to the many who have died in this worthless self-exodus and mad migration.May God help the others in slavery, detentions, rape or torture overcome the situation.

I don tire for this migrant matter....undecided undecided

I really don't understand what FFK expects the president of Nigeria to do on this by specifically calling him out on the matter....

Truth be said, no matter any preaching and education given out, some idiots will still save their hard earned 500k to 1million naira to go useless their lives in all these wicked Arab wannabe nations and the real idiotic Arabian nations.

A place where their thinking is so warped, a people who have no value for life....

You'll be surprised how many people started with less than what all these idiotic sub Saharan(so-called) Africans save up and use in sending themselves exile, people started with less and are doing well for themselves today....

I started my own life with 3kplus I know it wasn't up to 4k but despite all now, I don't beg for food. I still even buy fuel regularly for my Gen. Imagine if some of us had that 500k or 1million in the beginning?

I don't blame the heartless mofos much, I blame the morons who use their own money to send themselves into slavery and death. FFK, what has that one even done for the motherland?
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by Daeylar(f): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
[s]
mrMeen:
I understand that you are really passionate about this matter, the slave traders and all the wrong doings are bad and I condemn them and thunder really will strike them but look at it from this point of view.

A giant wall is erected to protect people from wild animals say lions, but the thing is behind this enclosure lies an oasis a paradise.

but the thing is people are already comfortable as they are with no animals disturbing them inside their sanctuary, amma some carve the paradise and will do anything to reach it so they start climbing the walls hoping that the lions will not notice them and they will make it all the way to the paradise.

this ideology may look heartless but really that's what happening in this illegal immigration of a thing.

you know that there is danger where you are going and still insist on going ,does that not sound a little off to you.
[/s]

Try and follow the argument before you quote so that you don't assume on what I understand and what I don't.
Also, Keep your assumptions about my passions to yourself.
Keep your stupid patronizing and condescending attitude to yourself also.
I don't know why when you guys are incapable of having a discussion instead of ending it or not jumping in in your case, you go and attack the person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by mrMeen(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
correctguy101:

I really don't understand what FFK expects the president of Nigeria to do on this by specifically calling him out on the matter....

Truth be said, no matter any preaching and education given out, some idiots will still save their hard earned 500k to 1million naira to go useless their lives in all these wicked Arab wannabe nations and the real idiotic Arabian nations.

A place where their thinking is so warped, a people who have no value for life....

You'll be surprised how many people started with less than what all these idiotic sub Saharan(so-called) Africans save up and use in sending themselves exile, people started with less and are doing well for themselves today....

I started my own life with 3kplus I know it wasn't up to 4k but despite all now, I don't beg for food. I still even buy fuel regularly for my Gen. Imagine if some of us had that 500k or 1million in the beginning?

I don't blame the heartless mofos much, I blame the morons who use their own money to send themselves into slavery and death. FFK, what has that one even done for the motherland?
people want us to condemn them we did but the real problem is those that are willing to risk their lives to go to Europe at all cost, as it is said "prevention is better than cure".
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by okpanachil: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
This is quite sad.

But if the sub Saharan Africans have stayed in their houses, none of these would have happened.
Is this different from the activities of the fulani marauders, who are attacking people in their own homes?if anything that is worse.
Note that I am not justifying any act of terror just taking you up on the point you made.
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by mrMeen(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Daeylar:

Try and follow the argument before you quote so that you don't assume on what I understand and what I don't.
Also, Keep your assumptions about my passions to yourself.

Never said they should continue going, I'm against the way people are acting as if they deserve it and nothing should be done about the fact that some people are selling others into slave trade, some people are torturing others.
I don't know where anyone deserves to be sold as a slave.
I'm against the fact that some people have been sold and are still being sold and no one even wants to condemn it, Chris brown said no one is saying anything, that's my point..
as I said in this thread it's an African mentality of "if oyinbo no do am then it is not worth doing"
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by ladychioma: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jesus Christ. This is man,s inhumanity to man
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by Daeylar(f): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
tifany89:

Quit blabbing and take correction . How many places are illegal immigrants treated in such inhumane way? Wat ever happened to deportation and imprisonment ? Like the guy rightly said stop justifying acts like this. It's as if u r trying to say it's okay to kill someone at the spot if he stole afterall he is guilty

This is what they will never get.
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by goodnews777: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

But Trump has stopped funding ISIS and they have been completely routed in 10 mnths something Obama pretended that couldny be done for 6 years

Obama is a hypocrite and an Arab who does not care about AFRICA. Ask his Kenyan brothers
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by thedondada(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
temitemi1:
Buhari is not always aware of the matters around him cry cry cry

That guy is brain dead as are most of the populace in this country.

We need a revolution. It need not be violent, it need not be causing commotion , it need not be military. Only attitudinal change can be peaceful.

The question is how would this work if people are hungry and angry. Hunger pass hunger.

Politicians have used hunger against us to the point thatnprople vote 4 years of thier lives away for 1k.

No belief in the system. There's always someone there trying to make a fast buck.
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by goodnews777: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
There is no country with a wicked religion where there is no evil.
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by correctguy101(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
mrMeen:
people want us to condemn them we did but the real problem is those that are willing to risk their lives to go to Europe at all cost, as it is said "prevention is better than cure".

Condemn them? I wouldn't do that except after bashing the people who are so indecisive with their funds but decide to create problems for themselves.

I've traveled to the Arab world and I still have Arab friends. Travel legally and have something you're going there to do or someone you're visiting, after that, you return to your own territory.

The Arabs are very sensitive about their territory. I've been to Jordan and Tehran, so I know. My Arab friends even suggest i don't move about anyhow as me like Waka and curiosity fit kill me. I understood why they made sure one of them was always with me and my friend that visited.

No be just to go abroad and create political, ethnic and Territorial disputes but to respect t yourself enough to do what is right to protect your very own existence. Me no fit endanger my life like that,ay the god's forbid such...

I'm happy tr hat you understand the situation bro. .. Our people are the one's killing themselves by going the way they go there and else where.....
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by naija2(f): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is all a fallout of Obamas bad policies in Libya but black people still think Obama was the best thing to happen to the black race while in reality he was the worst ..
people think he was the best thing to happen to Americans not black race but because people see America as the all in all, they see the black Americans victory in their own land as blacks victory. Also, whatever is happening in Lyiba right now, is not Obama’s problem.
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by correctguy101(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
thedondada:

That guy is brain dead as are most of the populace in this country.

We need a revolution. It need not be violent, it need not be causing commotion , it need not be military. Only attitudinal change can be peaceful.

The question is how would this work if people are hungry and angry. Hunger pass hunger.

Politicians have used hunger against us to the point thatnprople vote 4 years of thier lives away for 1k.

No belief in the system. There's always someone there trying to make a fast buck.

And you think peace will defeat violence? hahahaha

A wise man once said.... " Speak calmly but carry a big gun"

If you no hold, the violent for blokus as you dey calmly dey talk to am, I sorry for you....

1 Like

Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
If u won go Europe

Use plane

But, what did I say, but not as a STOWAWAY
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by kjhova(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is all a fallout of Obamas bad policies in Libya but black people still think Obama was the best thing to happen to the black race while in reality he was the worst ..

I do hope you are aware of what the Saudis, with full American support, are doing to the Yemenis and are about to do to Lebanon.

It is American policy and has nothing particularly to do with the president.
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by judgedredd22(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
adadike281:
Lalasticlala, come and see! Nigerians planning to travel to Europe through back yard, abeg, I take God dey beg una, pls banish the thought from your mind. let's just continue to manage life, with time, e go better. Your life is very precious, pls don't waste it.This is sad.
As for Libyans, the thunder way go fire all of una still dey sahara dessert dey do press up. cry

nne, calm down... come lagos first make we discuss how we go take relocate go yankee go born chindrens! grin grin grin

adikwam very serious o!!!
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by SalamRushdie: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
kjhova:

I do hope you are aware of what the Saudis, with full American support, are doing to the Yemenis and are about to do to Lebanon.

It is American policy and has nothing particularly to do with the president.

So why didnt Trump continue funding iSIs since its an American policy , for your info all the hillary backed hawks in the Saudi royal family responsible for backing ISIS and the yemeni imbroglio are all now in prison courtesy the US backed silent purge in Saudi royal family some week ago
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
...what is the African Union and the United Nations doing on this issue...to the Arabs, Africans of dark skin are nothing in their eyes...
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by Daeylar(f): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

You still are justifying violence undecided You think if people don't comdemn things like that, you'll be able to live in Europe or wtf does affording a plane ticket has to do with this? Is slavery starting now? Or weren't the Africans back then at home chilling, before they got shipped to Americaundecided

This is wrong and racism at it's peek. There's no excuse for this undecided. I can't believe I even have to explain this undecided

Some Nigerians have a serious problem. As long as they are OK, who cares about everybody else, everyone else caused their problems by themselves. Let them suffer. I'm all right
No empathy at all

Justifying slavery just because he wants to point out that those who migrated illegally are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Just keep quiet there, self hate evident, when you hear people living below 1$ a day you think it's an illusion, people are facing famine, these people have decided not to join robbery/terrorist gangs and decided to try their luck abroad, you are so dumb you imagine they had food and luxury but decided to stroll across the desert? when Mugabe sent whites out of Zimbabwe, the country got 3 decades of sanctions, try and love yours bro, if a white man is kidnapped in Libya they don't ask what he is doing there,

HeyCorleone:
This is quite sad.

But if the sub Saharan Africans have stayed in their houses, none of these would have happened.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by Daeylar(f): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Just keep quiet there, self hate evident, when you hear people living below 1$ a day you think it's an illusion, people are facing famine, these people have decided not to join robbery/terrorist gangs and decided to try their luck abroad, you are so dumb you imagine they had food and luxury but decided to stroll across the desert? when Mugabe sent whites out of Zimbabwe, the country got 3 decades of sanctions, try and love yours bro, if a white man is kidnapped in Libya they don't ask what he is doing there,

Quoted for emphasis.
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Daeylar:

Nigerians have a serious problem. As long as they are OK, who cares abiut everybody else, everyone else caused their problems by themselves. Let them suffer. I'm all right
No empathy at all

Justifying slavery just because he wants to point out that those who migrated illegally are stupid.

As in those comments got me weak. As in not only was it your fellow human being who got roasted. No, they got roasted because they are of the same race as you are, yet you think that's ok?

2 Likes

Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by Daeylar(f): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
lovelygurl:

As in those comments got me weak. As in not only was it your fellow human being who got roasted. No, they got roasted because they are of the same race as you are, yet you think that's ok?

They don't care, they sit in their houses and are all right, who cares if it's the same colour? I'm all right, that's all that matters.

So f.everyone else. They must not be as smart as me that's why they are suffering,

No matter how wrong it is to migrate illegally that does not ever make slavery and torture OK.
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Daeylar:

They don't care, they sit in their houses and are all right, who cares if it's the same colour? I'm all right, that's all that matters.

So f.everyone else. They must not be as smart as me that's why they are suffering,

No matter how wrong it is to migrate illegally that does not ever make slavery and torture OK.

That's why I love and respect African Americans. You can talk bad about them but those people are NOT cowards. Most of the rights we as Africans have today is because of them. They didn't only fight for themselves, they also indirectly fought for us.

The worst thing about this is that dude thinks he's making sense, but if this is not stopped and the victim is blamed, it'll give those criminals the right to think it's ok. Before we know it, it wouldn't just be illegal immigrants but also legal immigrants. At the end of the day baaaam we are back to the slave era, where the even come and take us from our "homes".

You might argue that this is the 21st century and such is impossible, well that's what I thought too untill I saw those pictures. Everything is being started and moved by one incident or the other. Modern slavery still exists, we're still trying to break those chains and now this. Yet some slowpoke think he's clever for justifying it

1 Like

Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by Chetimah(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ogaa ade if u wan go Europe follow normal channel....no dey pay person wey u no knw,no dey hear stories aw jude nd wale nd akeem follow Libya enter italy,dose naa brain washing...just to lure well strong amiable men to slavery....Ask your head if is ur way b4 u enter road...drinking garri with kuli in Nigeria is better dan been sold as a slave or killed...wake up our youths
sarrki:

God owns the heavens and the earth

He created us to move around

Rephrase it by saying

Heart of a man is desperately wicked
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by HeyCorleone(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
StaffofOrayan:

K
Re: Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face by Fourwinds: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
This is quite sad.

that is it...if they had stayed here...I don't see a stupid Arab doing this to me in Nigeria but will I say that if I find my self in Libya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.