Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

See The Hawtest Nigerian Female Fire Fighter Ever - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Hawtest Nigerian Female Fire Fighter Ever (1536 Views)

A Car Is On Fire At Nnamdi Azikwe Airport In Abuja And No Fire Fighter / Nigerian Female Celebrities With Agbalumo Boobs / Sweet Pictures Of Dennis Dooshima, Beautiful Nigerian Female Firefighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hawtest Nigerian Female Fire Fighter Ever by Mowunmiaf: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
So, this lady has been causing outrage on social media with her hawt pictures. She is brilliant, cute and also energetic. believe me, she is really adorable.

So i'm sure guys are gonna be sending her messages. even those that don't have fire related issues are gonna be on her case. what do you think about her>

Re: See The Hawtest Nigerian Female Fire Fighter Ever by Mowunmiaf: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
she is so so adorable.
Re: See The Hawtest Nigerian Female Fire Fighter Ever by Ebios(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
she is so so adorable.
true talk... somtin jus kicked inside... sorry outside me

If u look from afar, she resemble lniedo
Re: See The Hawtest Nigerian Female Fire Fighter Ever by nNEOo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Where the fuxk is she without makeups angry

Those thighs though angry

(1) (Reply)

Friday’s Are For Games / Missed Grammy Awards 2018?, See Complete List Of Nominees And Winners. / Contemporary Duplex #urban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.