Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

T.i. Is Finally A Free Man! The Rapper Gets Released From His Halfway House! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.i. Is Finally A Free Man! The Rapper Gets Released From His Halfway House! (850 Views)

Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Rick Ross Diet: How The Rapper Really Lost More Than 100 Pounds (PIC) / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.i. Is Finally A Free Man! The Rapper Gets Released From His Halfway House! by omoboy1: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2010
T.I. no longer has to spend his days under 24 hour security — but he still needs to live with a curfew!

T.I.’s a free man! (Thank goodness because hotness like his needs to be seen!)

The hip-hop artist officially finished out his one year prison sentence today, Mar. 26, and was released from the Atlanta halfway house he’s been at since Dec. 22, 2009. He will be serving the rest of his sentence at home, over the next 23 days, where he will have a strict curfew of 11 p.m. every day. Good news for fans, though! If T.I. is performing, he won’t actually have to be in until 1 a.m.!

T.I. was arrested on federal weapons charges in 2007, and almost spent ten years in prison — but he settled with a plea bargin and a $250,000 fine in 2009. T.I. serving his sentence at the Forest City Federal Prison Complex in Forest City, AR., May 26, 2009.

After countless depressing songs on his most recent album, Papertrail — which is about awaiting his prison sentence — T.I. just released his new single “I’m Back,” which is a thousand times more upbeat!

But the much-loved hip-hop artist isn’t totally finished paying for his crimes. He still needs to complete 400 hours of community service, and will remain on probation for three more years.

Re: T.i. Is Finally A Free Man! The Rapper Gets Released From His Halfway House! by r231(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
I hope his dumb a3s don't go back home and start playing with guns again
Re: T.i. Is Finally A Free Man! The Rapper Gets Released From His Halfway House! by pureminded: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
cool
Re: T.i. Is Finally A Free Man! The Rapper Gets Released From His Halfway House! by chelseabmw(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2010
thank goodness

(1) (Reply)

Read Blog- Celebrity Photos, Celebrity Videos, News, Headlines Etc / Do Not Vote For A Muslim President - Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Meet The 26 Big Brother Amplified 6 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.