Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Police Rescues 13-yr-old Housemaid Whose Madam Locked Indoors & Traveled - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescues 13-yr-old Housemaid Whose Madam Locked Indoors & Traveled (349 Views)

Garba Talawai: DPO Impregnates, 'Murders’ 16-year-old Housemaid In Katsina / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Rescues 13-yr-old Housemaid Whose Madam Locked Indoors & Traveled by edopinkin: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
— Inhumane act on a child from a heartless woman
Lagos Commissioner of Police have rescued a 13 year Old maid whose madam constantly locked indoors whenever she is traveling outside Nigeria.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police Ag CP Imohimi Edgal, today led operatives of the command to rescue 13-year-old Nkechi Oseh, pictured above, at No. 30 Adeniran Ajao Estate Anthony. The CP stormed the residence after he got an information from a reliable source that Nkechi’s employer, one Ms Betty Ifeoma, a staff of NNPC Lagos state office, was in the habit of locking her up for weeks anytime she is travelling within or out of the country leaving her with only two (2) packets of cabin biscuit.

After she was rescued, Nkechi who was looking pale and malnourished, said she is an orphan. She said whenever her boss travels and locks her in, she resorts to drinking water from the toilet whenever she is thirsty.

It was observed that Nkechi had been subjected to series of domestic attacks as scars were seen all over her body. She told the commissioner of police that she has been locked up at four different times since her uncle brought her from Igboju in Delta state.

In her words, the frail-looking Nkechi said “I have been locked up for two weeks, one-week, three-weeks when she traveled to London and since she traveled on Saturday I have been crying before God helped me today”.

During the rescue operation, empty packet of biscuits and a container of eaten food which was passed through the burglary proof for Nkechi to eat was discovered on the floor. Nkechi is currently under the care of the child protection unit of the ministry of youth and social development lagos state.

The commissioner of police has vowed to get to the bottom of the matter.

Re: Police Rescues 13-yr-old Housemaid Whose Madam Locked Indoors & Traveled by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kids don't deserve to experience stuff like this. We need very serious birth control around here, na somebody be her mama.

One child policy would not be bad in some parts of the country.
Re: Police Rescues 13-yr-old Housemaid Whose Madam Locked Indoors & Traveled by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
What sort of wickedness do we have in this world
Re: Police Rescues 13-yr-old Housemaid Whose Madam Locked Indoors & Traveled by hatchy(f): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Na wao!

Some women sef. Can she do this to her own child

Wike(d) women everywhere you go like MTN.
Re: Police Rescues 13-yr-old Housemaid Whose Madam Locked Indoors & Traveled by yanabasee(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is terrible..... More like the Libya slavery!!!
Re: Police Rescues 13-yr-old Housemaid Whose Madam Locked Indoors & Traveled by khome(f): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
When i see some rich peeps, i just shake my head and say money miss road
Re: Police Rescues 13-yr-old Housemaid Whose Madam Locked Indoors & Traveled by tossie101(f): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Barbaric

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Other Hard Drugs / Lagos Housewife’s Second Boyfriend Dies Mysteriously / Police Trails Runaway Bride For Allegedly Poisoning, Killing Husband In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.