Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

No Arsenal Exit For Alexis Sanchez And Mesut Ozil Says Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Arsenal Exit For Alexis Sanchez And Mesut Ozil Says Wenger (387 Views)

My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit / OMG!! Everton Plan Stunning January Transfer Bid For Alexis Sanchez / Manchester City Offers Cash And Player In Exchange For Alexis Sanchez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Arsenal Exit For Alexis Sanchez And Mesut Ozil Says Wenger by teamtibzy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ozil and Sanchez are not leaving Arsenal – Wenger
As the transfer window for 2018 draws close, Wenger has reassured fans that neither Alexis Sanches nor Mesut Ozil will leave Arsenal in January even with their contract ending.

Wenger, who is confident both players will still be available come February 2018 said: “Yes, of course. That is what we said many times,” when asked.

He also said in response to whether they will extend their contractual stay for the 2018/19 season: “I am not the only one who can decide that they have a part to play in that as well”

Wenger who also noted he does not have the sole power to keep the pair at the club further said: “if it is my decision, yes.”

For the Full News, Visit: http://www.trends44.com/no-arsenal-exit-for-sanchez-ozil-says-wenger/

Re: No Arsenal Exit For Alexis Sanchez And Mesut Ozil Says Wenger by timtrader(m): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
I trust Wenger.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Florentino Perez To Sell Four Players To Sign PSG Star / Nigeria Not Afraid Of Any Team- Rohr Speaks Ahead World Cup Draw / Poland Confirm Super Eagles Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.