Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Recent Ndic Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recent Ndic Recruitment Interview (4913 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview / Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Ndic Recruitment Interview by hortongate(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
Does anyone have a word about the recently concluded NDIC recruitment interview?
Re: Recent Ndic Recruitment Interview by ikegil: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2010
When is it gonna be
Re: Recent Ndic Recruitment Interview by nuelmae(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2010
hortongate:

Does anyone have a word about the recently concluded NDIC recruitment interview?
no word yet. someonr told me me they will start giving out employment letters
by early April-not authoritative though
Re: Recent Ndic Recruitment Interview by kyismail: 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2010
any body with the latest news on the ndic recruitment
Re: Recent Ndic Recruitment Interview by MusRash: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2010
Pls how can we confirm this info?
Re: Recent Ndic Recruitment Interview by dzamohigh: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2010
Well, I called FITC yesterday and they said they had concluded all and it was left for NDIC to employ but I guess there's a form of power play between the two of them cos that was what I was told when I called last year September before the 2nd screening and the Interview in March. There was an interview on the 5th of this month in Lagos and from 5th to 8th in Abuja but I doubt it was as a result of the interview of February/March 2010 cos none of the names in the current list are from the previous interview. Goodluck y'all.
Re: Recent Ndic Recruitment Interview by jabbo(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2010
NDIC has sine given appointment letters for the interview conducted in February/March. The recent interview of 5-8 August was for the recent recrutment test in June.
Re: Recent Ndic Recruitment Interview by MusRash: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
pls do you have any info on another interview to be conducted recently ? or they have finished?
Re: Recent Ndic Recruitment Interview by nagogouk: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2010
Good day house member! Pls does any body has any reliable information abt the NDIC recent interview test? is it true that NDIC are goin to recruit up to 500 applicaants as that is the latest rumours spreading around.

And lastly wat are the criteria bn consider in the interview, are they only after ur NYSC certificate or is there particular papers u must make in your Waec result b4 u can be consider for the job, i mean having both math and english, as u all knw some people got to university through Remedials and some have nt have the oportunity to make propblay either math or english can dis be use against them in the interview?
Re: Recent Ndic Recruitment Interview by uwadiahercules: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! / Ongoing Recruitment At Juan Industries Limited, January 2018 / Unity Bank Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.