Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

He Wants To Travel To Italy Through The Sahara - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / He Wants To Travel To Italy Through The Sahara (958 Views)

29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia / Airport Officials Collecting Money In Place Of COVID-19 Test - Sahara Reporters / Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Travel To Italy Through The Sahara by Deo1986(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
What advise can you please give to Esosa? He is hell bent on travelling to Italy illegally. And he wants to go through the Ilela desert in Sokoto, from where he will enter the Sahara desert to libya. He has turn a deaf ear to all my advise and can never be deterred in his determination. Please what further advise can you give to this 26 year old Edo boy who has lived with us since 2014, when he came from Benin to work as a security guard in one oil firm at Eleme junction Portharcourt? Whatever advise and reason you give to dissuade him from this madness will be shown to him, hopefully he may come to his right senses. Thank you.
Re: He Wants To Travel To Italy Through The Sahara by extralargehead(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Let him go and die in the desert , our cemeteries are filled up here. Goat destined for slavery.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Travel To Italy Through The Sahara by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
With these killings and slave trade happening in Libya??

Let's not even talk about the chances of him drowning in the Mediterranean sea.

Better tell him to sit his ass down.

I know he might not be living the exact life he wants, being an illegal migrant is not an option either!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Travel To Italy Through The Sahara by hisgrace090: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmm! What a deadly attempt?

Some people can be dumb for life.
Re: He Wants To Travel To Italy Through The Sahara by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
any man who today willfully wanna join the tens of thousands of slaves in Libya, (after all the news about the nightmare thats happening there) need to be flogged mercilessly, in order to give them a taste of whats waiting for them there.
Re: He Wants To Travel To Italy Through The Sahara by Fishout(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pls ,show him the picture Ffk posted on nairaland today.may be he could change his mind or if you are not mind,l can send one video which l received yesterday to you.how Libyan maltreat Nigerians in Libya.you will cry after finishing watching it.
Re: He Wants To Travel To Italy Through The Sahara by Nsiehi: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
if you have done your best to discourage him from embarking on this perilous journey and he is unyielding, wish him well and safe journey. You can also help him with google map.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Travel To Italy Through The Sahara by pansophist(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Migration is not to be discouraged, albeit, it should be done legally. Perhaps, Folks who migrate via harsh conditions through the desert lack the information, documentation, and the finance legal migration requires. If you can tell me more about his situation, I may be able to advice how he can move legally. If the determination to go through such horrendous circumstance as a gamble to make it to Europe, I imagined that he has what it takes to be successful if guided.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Travel To Italy Through The Sahara by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tell Him UN ain't sending rescue again oh, if he enter boat now he would just drown for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Or Remain In Nigeria? / Should My Brother Travel Or Not. Pls Advice Urgently / Half Of England Is Owned By Less Than 1% Of Its Population, Researcher Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.