Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death (3060 Views)

Read My Lips, APC Will Die A Natural Death After Buhari, Says Okorocha / There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum / Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by loveth360(f): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
WHO ELSE HAVE
NOTICED
MONKEY POX
DIED A NATURAL
DEATH AFTA WE
REFUSED OUR
CHILDREN 4RM
TAKING
VACCINES 4RM D
NIGERIAN
MILITARY?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Temidayo9(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
That's how all the POX , usually died. No drug for them, you can only take drug to suppress the pains.
Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Temidayo9:
That's how all the POX , usually died. No drug for them, you can only take drug to suppress the pains.

You are willfully ignorant. The drug for pox is "vaccination".

12 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by loveth360(f): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
The truth is nigeria army only went to kill our children but thank God they failed.

10 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Temidayo9(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
trolley:

Are you kidding me grin
Pls, when did Vaccines becomes drug?

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Temidayo9:

Are you kidding me grin
Pls, when did Vaccines becomes drug?

There is no proven safe treatment for monkey pox, so vaccines are used for those infected.

See the treatment header under this citation: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkeypox
Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by kn23h(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
trolley:

You're probably ibo. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by tutudesz: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
WHO ELSE HAVE NOTICED MONKEY POX DIED A NATURAL DEATH AFTA WE REFUSED OUR CHILDREN 4RM TAKING VACCINES 4RM D NIGERIAN MILITARY?
Are you Educated at all?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
kn23h:

You're probably ibo. I rest my case.

You must be a genius or a clairvoyant. Can you also look into your crystal ball to tell what state I am from this Ibo?

Pathetic filth.

14 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
WHO ELSE HAVE
NOTICED
MONKEY POX
DIED A NATURAL
DEATH AFTA WE
REFUSED OUR
CHILDREN 4RM
TAKING
VACCINES 4RM D
NIGERIAN
MILITARY?

Only God knows what those soldiers planned to inject into Igbo children if they didn't run away.
More troubling is who planned all these and who sent the soldiers ?

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by kn23h(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
trolley:

You must be a genius or a clairvoyant. Can you also look into your crystal ball to tell what state I am from this Ibo?

Pathetic filth.

You've just confirmed your ethnicity if I ever had a doubt.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
kn23h:

You've just confirmed your ethnicity if I ever had a doubt.

Anyone who has a view point that aligns with another person must be of the same ethnicity, right? Take your ignorant reverse profiling out of here.

Pathetic filth.

14 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by wirinet(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
trolley:

Please stop advertising your ignorance, viral diseases have no cure, it either kills you, your body natural defences fights it off or you live with it in a latent form for the rest of your life.

Vaccination is used as a preventive measure and not a cure. Vaccination is simply the priming of the body with dead or deactivated pieces of the virus so the body can learn to fight the real virus if it enters the body.

There is no vaccination for monkey pox, but the small pox vaccination is speculated to help prevent monkey pox since the viruses are similar.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by kn23h(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
trolley:

Anyone who has a view point that aligns with another person must be of the same ethnicity, right? Take your ignorant reverse profiling out of here.

Pathetic filth.

Having a differing view from mine doesn't make you Ibo.
Sounding overtly ignorant and illiterate makes you one.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Temidayo9(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
wirinet:

Please stop advertising your ignorance, viral diseases have no cure, it either kills you, your body natural defences fights it off or you live with it in a latent form for the rest of your life.

Vaccination is used as a preventive measure and not a cure. Vaccination is simply the priming of the body with dead or deactivated pieces of the virus so the body can learn to fight the real virus if it enters the body.

There is no vaccination for monkey pox, but the small pox vaccination is speculated to help prevent monkey pox since the viruses are similar.

This comment I am quoting is what happens when critical thinking is not made mandatory in an educational system.

The thread is about monkey pox but the person I quoted made it about all POXes. There is a drug for most poxes and it is called "Acyclovir". https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aciclovir

You shouldn't be so arrogant with your ignorance.

7 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Temidayo9(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
trolley:

There is no proven safe treatment for monkey pox, so vaccines are used for those infected.

See the treatment header under this citation: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkeypox

But you said vaccines is the drug for POX?
It seams you don't even know what you re saying

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Temidayo9:

But you said vaccines is the drug for POX?
It seams you don't even know what you re saying

Are you retarded? The thread is about monkey pox but YOU are the one who introduced the generic all "POX". I suspected you were slow that is why I put the vaccination in parenthesis. The "pox" I used was for the monkey pox which the thread is about and which I further supported with that citation about how VACCINES ARE USED AS TREATMENT FOR MONKEY POX.

Did you even read the citation? What a pathetic clown.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
kn23h:

Having a differing view from mine doesn't make you Ibo.
Sounding overtly ignorant and illiterate makes you one.

You are a pathetic filth. Take your ignorant reverse profiling to those who do not know better.

8 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Temidayo9(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
trolley:

Are you retarded? The thread is about monkey pox but YOU are the one who introduced the generic all "POX". I suspected you were slow that is why I put the vaccination in parenthesis. The "pox" I used was for the monkey pox which the thread is about and which I further supported with that citation about how VACCINES ARE USED AS TREATMENT FOR MONKEY POX.

Did you even read the citation? What a pathetic clown.
How on earth will a same human being comfortably rain abuses on some one you don't even know or seen. I pitty you.
I concluded that you re too young for social media
Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Ikechuob: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
It makes me laugh the people that are actually ignorant and illiterate in biology are the ones trying to teach biology to trolley. That's what's comical of it and worse one, kn23h, who displayed illiteracy calling others illiterate. Isn't that comical? Hilarious.

First of all, you can't cure a virus with vaccine neither can you fully eradicate the virus completely with a vaccine. Each human being body is different thus, some individuals body can reject vaccines hence, if indeed the monkeypox vaccination was just a vaccine and not a cure, there should still be reports of the virus. In addition, since the people rejected the so called "monkey pox vaccination", that means they didn't have a cure nor the "vaccine" therefore, the reports of the virus spreading should have escalated after their refusal, not diminished. The fact that it diminished after they rejected the so called vaccination actually proves the military were injecting people with the damn virus.

Ignorance and stupidity seems to be an everyday thing for zombies. I understand they get paid to defend the incompetence and stupidity of that shithole country and the president but was your brains removed as well when they offered the job?

Anyway, OP quote me on this..now that people are questioning how monkeypox died after the refusal of the vacvination, you'll get a new article sooner or later talking about an outbreak in some village in SE or SS. Quote me on this. No be paid per post media una have in that "country". Wait and see!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Ezionye(f): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
See how people are insulting themselves. Anything goes on social media
Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by kn23h(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ikechuob:
It makes me laugh the people that are actually ignorant and illiterate in biology are the ones trying to teach biology to trolley. That's what's comical of it and worse one, kn23h, who displayed illiteracy calling others illiterate. Isn't that comical? Hilarious.

First of all, you can't cure a virus with vaccine neither can you fully eradicate the virus completely with a vaccine. Each human being body is different thus, some individuals body can reject vaccines hence, if indeed the monkeypox vaccination was just a vaccine and not a cure, there should still be reports of the virus. In addition, since the people rejected the so called "monkey pox vaccination", that means they didn't have a cure nor the "vaccine" therefore, the reports of the virus spreading should have escalated after their refusal, not diminished. The fact that it diminished after they rejected the so called vaccination actually proves the military were injecting people with the damn virus.

Ignorance and stupidity seems to be an everyday thing for zombies. I understand they get paid to defend the incompetence and stupidity of that shithole country and the president but was your brains removed as well when they offered the job?

Anyway, OP quote me on this..now that people are questioning how monkeypox died after the refusal of the vacvination, you'll get a new article sooner or later talking about an outbreak in some village in SE or SS. Quote me on this. No be paid per post media una have in that "country". Wait and see!!

Noice making.... your illiterate OP said the opposite of the bolded. If you want to call him an illiterate, do so without calling my mention.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Ikechuob: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
kn23h:

Noice making.... your illiterate OP said the opposite of the bolded. If you want to call him an illiterate, do so without calling my mention.

You're the damn illiterate, not him.
He stated that the virus died out of nowhere which goes underline of how was that possible in a group that rejected vaccination of the virus.

You were completely stupid to grasp wtf he stated thus, ran to show your inability to comprehend wtf you read by joining the other idiot to shout some bullshit about pox vaccination.
Worse you were even so stupid you thought you given a smart defense. Good job in making yourself look like a bonafide fool. **clap clap** I'm positive your parents are proud

Go back to your English course and relearn comprehension. After which, return to your biology teacher and relearn biology before trying to teach it

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ezionye:
See how people are insulting themselves. Anything goes on social media

Did you attend a tertiary institution in Lagos?
Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by kn23h(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ikechuob:

He stated that the virus died out of nowhere which goes underline of how was that possible in a group that rejected vaccination of the virus.

You were completely stupid to grasp wtf he stated thus, ran to show your inability to comprehend wtf you read by joining the other idiot to shout some bullshit about pox vaccination.
Worse you were even so stupid you thought you given a smart defense. Good job in making yourself look like a bonafide fool. **clap clap** I'm positive your parents are proud

Go back to your English course and relearn comprehension. After which, return to your biology teacher and relearn biology before trying to teach it

I'm not surprised you sound as ignorant and bitter as he does.

Gaaad.
Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by wirinet(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
trolley:

This comment I am quoting is what happens when critical thinking is not made mandatory in an educational system.

The thread is about monkey pox but the person I quoted made it about all POXes. There is a drug for most poxes and it is called "Acyclovir". https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aciclovir

You shouldn't be so arrogant with your ignorance.

I would not have bothered arguing with you if not that I feel obligated to stop spreading ignorance, especially among the youths.

I say again there are no cure for any pox or other viral diseases. Even common influenza virus (common cold) has no known cure. The body eventually eliminate the virus from the body.

The keyword in virus management is treatment treatment does not equate to cure. HIV can be treated, it cannot be cured.

Read this;

Treatment for Smallpox

There is no cure for the smallpox virus. As a result of worldwide, repeated vaccination programs, the variola virus (smallpox) has been completely eradicated.
- https://www.healthline.com/health/smallpox#transmission

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by wirinet(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ikechuob:

Viruses eventually die out naturally, especially one that kills the host too fast or the host develops resistance to the virus or learn to live with the virus.

HIV, hepatitis virus and similar viruses are able to survive longer by making sure the host survive for a very long time giving the host time to spread the virus.

Viruses like Ebola, Lassa fever and other fast killing virus do not last long. They kill large population of people ( if not well contained) and simply burn out, same as the bubonic plague that wiped out one third the population of Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Ikechuob: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
wirinet:

Viruses eventually die out naturally, especially one that kills the host too fast or the host develops resistance to the virus or learn to live with the virus.

HIV, hepatitis virus and similar viruses are able to survive longer by making sure the host survive for a very long time giving the host time to spread the virus.

Viruses like Ebola, Lassa fever and other fast killing virus do not last long. They kill large population of people ( if not well contained) and simply burn out, same as the bubonic plague that wiped out one third the population of Europe.

Ebola, Lassa fever and other fast killing viruses vaccination was not rejected by the people thus, individuals were vaccinated and individuals immune system used the vaccine to form resistance towards the virus. In addition, till this very day, albeit ebola, lassa fever, swine flu, etc is not as reported as it was in the past but there are still communities world wide where this virus is still a problem as we speak. A perfect example wasn't lassa fever reported a current problem in your northern nigeria few years ago?

Now let's focus on monkey pox which ironically enough was a "growing" problem in SS and SE prior to the refusal of vaccination. Some stated that the virus became rapid after the first vaccination exercise in bayelsa by your human right abuse military but since it's here say, let omit that. Ironically, after the people refused to take the vaccine from your military known for human right abuse, it didn't even take a year, talkless 5 months and the so called "growing problem." stopped despite the people in question didn't change anything.

Yeah either people in SS or SE has a really fast adapting immune system or it's complete B.S.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by ifyalways(f): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Quite true.

No more cases of monkey pox. Did the virus just suddenly disappear?

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by kn23h(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ikechuob:

Ebola, Lassa fever and other fast killing viruses vaccination was not rejected by the people thus, individuals were vaccinated and individuals immune system used the vaccine to form resistance towards the virus. In addition, till this very day, albeit ebola, lassa fever, swine flu, etc is not as reported as it was in the past but there are still communities world wide where this virus is still a problem as we speak. A perfect example wasn't lassa fever reported a current problem in your northern nigeria few years ago?

Now let's focus on monkey pox which ironically enough was a "growing" problem in SS and SE prior to the refusal of vaccination. Some stated that the virus became rapid after the first vaccination exercise in bayelsa by your human right abuse military but since it's here say, let omit that. Ironically, after the people refused to take the vaccine from your military known for human right abuse, it didn't even take a year, talkless 5 months and the so called "growing problem." stopped despite the people in question didn't change anything.

Yeah either people in SS or SE has a really fast adapting immune system or it's complete B.S.

You're Ibo right? I see the victim complex in you.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death by Ikechuob: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
kn23h:

You're Ibo right?

I want you to explain to me what you just read, like break it down let's see if you even comprehended what you read or are you here to show us the idiot you are again.

Please go back to post pictures and trying to change topics, that's the only thing you are good at.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Arrest Benue Youths Protecting Their Communities - Pics / Sanwo-olu Defeats Ambode In Alausa / The Right Way To Write "Aluta Continua..." And Its Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.