Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Fiverrr Video Animation Expert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Fiverrr Video Animation Expert (1074 Views)

Make $50-$500 per client on Fiverr And Upwork Designing Logo with Logo template / EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert / Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Fiverrr Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello guys, This is Joseph Asemota of the Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training fame. Some of you may know me, some of you don't. Well i am responsible for helping a lot of people from nairaland come on fiverr and are making a living of it today. I am here again to help out with another tutorial, although a small one to help people who are still wondering how they can start earning big time on fiverr.

I guess a lot of you have heard of fiverr and it’s no longer new anymore. However, many of you might have tried to sell there but ended up getting frustrated due to lack of sales and probably concluded it’s not for you, many of you might have tried easy services like article writing and because the competition was too high, you had to drop off, while many are still contemplating what service they can offer. Without much ado, I want to teach you guys a different service that is in very high demand if you visit fiverr now and not many are offering and the reason for this simple.

Many people do not possess the professional knowledge for it so they rather stick to something that requires almost no extra skill like writing. ‘

While writing is a great market to make it big on fiverr (I write too wink), it's also very competitive, because every Tom, Dick and Harry can write and if you've ever been to the buyer's request session on fiverr, you'll be amazed to see some Indians who can't string two sentences together bidding on projects, crowding the space for professional writers who should be getting the top gigs. So you see, it's quite tougher but if you can brace the storm, by all means do, i will be glad to offer my advice as well. But if you do stick to what i want to show you here, you will be better off.

I have been on fiverr for over four years and I offer several services on the platform, one of which is Video Animation Service (Though it’s not my main service offered). I have been offering this service by creating 2D explainer videos with VideoMaker FX and Whiteboard Videos with Video Scribe for the last 2 years and i want to show you how i have been doing it with a short tutorial video. I will be teaching you how to create 2D explainer Videos with VideoMaker FX in this tutorial.

Video Animation is one service that is capable of giving you as much as 10 - $30 per day and up to $500 or more every month if you know what you are doing. I am making it on fiverr with it and I know you will too.

I will take you by hand and walk with you from the very beginning till you are set up and earning on fiverr as a Video and Animation Expert. I am going to:

1. Show you how to create a professional account that is guaranteed to attract buyers and ensure you start selling as quick as possible.
2. Provide you with your own copy of the VideoMaker FX software and all the Themes you might need as well as additional download resources if you are looking for more. With these you can start your Video service right away without having to pay the Software makers crazy money and monthly fees for themes and templates.
3. I will show you how to install the software and crack it and additional resources to help you if you ever encounter problems in the process
4. I will teach you how to create your videos and start selling on fiverr.
5. I will also show you how you can put yourself in front of buyers looking for Video Animation service providers on fiverr.
6. And I will mentor you as you grow, that way you know whenever you encounter any problem, I will be there to offer assistance.

The tutorial has been been made to be as short as possible but providing you with every single tool and knowledge as well as personal mentorship and guidance you need to be successful as a Video Animation Expert on fiverr. To get started please supply your email and I will message you instantly.

Re: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Fiverrr Video Animation Expert by hayoholla(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
I appreciate your goodwill effort, been trying to make headway on fiverr with little or no success, seems this might be a lifesaver and I will have to diversify. this is my mail "Paulhaywhy@gmail.com" . thanks a million
Re: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Fiverrr Video Animation Expert by Phyland04: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2017
Yekeenidowu99@gmail
Re: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Fiverrr Video Animation Expert by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2017
Phyland04:
Yekeenidowu99@gmail
hayoholla:
I appreciate your goodwill effort, been trying to make headway on fiverr with little or no success, seems this might be a lifesaver and I will have to diversify. this is my mail "Paulhaywhy@gmail.com" . thanks a million

It's been sent. Please follow me on the other thread. Check my profile to access it. I'll be making all updates there.
Re: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Fiverrr Video Animation Expert by Cadek: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com ....I will be expecting your mail, hope am not too late shaa, just seeing this.

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Event Security Outfit / What's You Take On Networking Buisness? / crazy beach experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.