Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Stop A Nairalander From Suicide - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stop A Nairalander From Suicide (462 Views)

I Was Scammed #250k By A Nairalander. / A Nairalander In Enugu Is In Need Of Tricycle On Hire Purchase. Assist Pls. / A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop A Nairalander From Suicide by dlaw70(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
after graduating and completing my nysc,i had sort for job to no avail.i had even disturbed nairaland untill everyone is tired of me.
I have decided to go into entrepreneurship but the major setback is capital.

fellow nairalanders,pls i beg you to contribute hundred naira to my business and i will for ever remain greatful
Lets show the world that with our number,a hundred naira each can become something big.

pls serve a dying fellow from suicide.

acc
bank
Access

savings.

Thanks as you bless a soul,so shall you never lack
Re: Stop A Nairalander From Suicide by MissOpe(f): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Did u actually study Law?
Re: Stop A Nairalander From Suicide by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Please retype that serve to save bcoz from the look of things we can't serve your soul

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Millions From Simplified Forex Trading / All U Need To Know About The 300 Million Litre Oil Tank Farm In An Interview / By Their Fruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.