Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) (2608 Views)

Unilorin Admission List For 2017/18 Academic Session Is Out / Unilorin Admission List Out With Prove / Breaking News!!! U Can Now Check Your Unilorin Admission Status On Jamb Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Hafeexla(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
All Unilorin Aspirant In The Forum, It Sadden My Heart To Announce That The Unilorin Pdf List Is Real, If You Cant Find Your Name, Start Looking For A Solution. 100% Sure
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Dxclusive(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nawa for them o...UNILORIN
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Hafeexla(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dxclusive:
Nawa for them o...UNILORIN
That Is The Truth, Nigeria University Are Actually Bad
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
yea its very real who would have gotten all the info and compiled the list in the first place

I used their given jamb reg no to check their status on jamb portal and Guess what! they have been admitted by jamb
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Dxclusive(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hafeexla:

That Is The Truth, Nigeria University Are Actually Bad
LIKE CRIOUSLY...i had 222 and was made to apply for change of course which i did and i got 60 in the putme still no hope or changes, when somebody with 182 and 50 has been admitted for d same course we both changed to...IT'S VERY BAD.
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Hafeexla(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dxclusive:

LIKE CRIOUSLY...i had 222 and was made to apply for change of course which i did and i got 60 in the putme still no hope or changes, when somebody with 182 and 50 has been admitted for d same course we both changed to...IT'S VERY BAD.
I Had 217 And 70 And No Admission While Someome With 200 And 60 Was Chosen, But We Can Only Fight An Individual, We Cant Fight An Organization
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Hafeexla(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
onuhabel1:
yea its very real who would have gotten all the info and compiled the list in the first place

I used their given jamb reg no to check their status on jamb portal and Guess what! they have been admitted by jamb
The School Is Actually A Dumb Ass
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by afolabisulton17: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmm, there's God sha, after scoring above most of the pple on that list, yet no admission
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Dxclusive(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hafeexla:

I Had 217 And 70 And No Admission While Someome With 200 And 60 Was Chosen, But We Can Only Fight An Individual, We Cant Fight An Organization
You are right bro....thinkin of my next steps as u mentioned..,,they shovld return my money back sha...LOL!!!
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by afolabisulton17: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dxclusive:

You are right bro....thinkin of my next steps as u mentioned..,,they shovld return my money back sha...LOL!!!
A swear bro, a just wish they can return our money.. wicked pple.. ojoro
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Dxclusive(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
afolabisulton17:

A swear bro, a just wish they can return our money.. wicked pple.. ojoro
Such is life...one day our tables will turn..

1 Like

Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Hafeexla(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
afolabisulton17:
Hmmm, there's God sha, after scoring above most of the pple on that list, yet no admission
I Think There Is Something To Be Explained
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Hafeexla(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
The School Shouldnt Be Blamed, I Blame The Country
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by TheHistorian(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Why choose UNILORIN as your preferred choice of institution in the first place?

Please don't litter this place with lamentations.If you are so stupid not to have sought adequate information on the admission transparency of your aspiring institution.Then,FOOLISHNESS is not enough to capture your grandiose gullibility.

Cry me a sea!

4 Likes

Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by afolabisulton17: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=Dxclusive post=62800993]
Such is life...one day our tables will turn..[/quote
By God's grace bro..
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by shigo20(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
So unilorin never change. Shame on them
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hafeexla:
The School Is Actually A Dumb Ass
lol
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by kally01(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
wetin push una go choose unilorin dia shakara too much and no be say dem good sef
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Hafeexla(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
kally01:
wetin push una go choose unilorin dia shakara too much and no be say dem good sef
Cause They Are The Only Uni Who Offer My Course
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by kally01(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hafeexla:
Cause They Are The Only Uni Who Offer My Course
what course is dat?
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by MrEgghead(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
The funny part is that many candidates will still blindly choose this institution next year all in the name of "No strike".Her level of corrupt practises and impunity is second to None.
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Enigmaticprof(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Everyone who has above 50% in less competitive courses should keep calm. The second list is being prepared though the first list is yet to be released officially.
Re: Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) by Hafeexla(m): 5:26am On Nov 30, 2017
kally01:
what course is dat?
Biomedic

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Futo Transcript / Mountain Full Of Gold Discovered In Dr Congo (video) / Top Ten Most Dangerous Animals In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.