Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,936 members, 7,863,314 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Are You Satisfied With The New Ministers Nominated? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Satisfied With The New Ministers Nominated? (565 Views)

Poll: Are You Satisfied With The New Ministers Nominated?

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
No: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Ministers: Nominated, Screened, Confirmed, Siddon Look- -JEGA / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo / 8 New Ministers Appointed By Jonathan Get Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Satisfied With The New Ministers Nominated? by rebranded(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2010
I look at the list of new ministers and get a bit worried about Jonathan, rumour going round is the picks are towards 2011 elections.

I completely expected the new FEC to be made up of more technocrats than politicians, I hope they have a clue on what to do

Some names that get me worried

1. Josephine Anenih (Anambra)

2. Alhaji Murtallab Yar’Adua (katsina)

3. Sanusi Daggash
Re: Are You Satisfied With The New Ministers Nominated? by marvix(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2010
What were u expecting, that Jonathan would just act and handover in 2011, so that all his efforts nd Yaraduas efforts go down the drain.
Calm down more technocrats wld come post 2011, no need to be worried just support Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

Reps, Ruma And N200b Agric Loan / Is Someone Assassinating Our Politicians? / Tinubu Under Pressure For 2011 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.