Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) (1757 Views)

Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun / Department Of Petroleum Resources DPR Salary Structure For All Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) by Babzrockman: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
I received message from DPR to come for certificate verification on the 6th of December... who else got invite and please i need your opinions if statement of results will be accepted in the course of the exercise.

Thank you in anticipation of your opinions
Re: Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) by suethebastard(f): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
I received for interview.
Re: Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) by HarryJinkai: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2017
nawa oh.....naso dpr go take pass us?
Re: Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) by MarvelRay: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good day house
Pls when Is the interview invite for dpr?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Oil And Gas Companies And Their Official Websites In Nigeria 2018 / Front Desk Personnel Urgently Needed At Appzone Nigeria Limited - Apply / #tradermoni Initiative; How To Apply And Join The Tradermoni Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.