Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Reason Why Tax Kills My Business In Nigeria See Solutions To Apply - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reason Why Tax Kills My Business In Nigeria See Solutions To Apply (1536 Views)

Ndic – “digital Currency Trading Is Not Legal In Nigeria” See Why! / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Tax Kills My Business In Nigeria See Solutions To Apply by skiibo: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
FRAN-MART Software gets rid of Bulk Taxation imposed on business Owners.

these Software is;

-Easy to use

-Simple

-Durability

-Accuracy

-Accountable

FRAN-MART is a point of sales software with features for stock and inventory tracking. It is very flexible, easy to understand and easy to use. It is web based meaning that it can be accessed with any device that has Internet access; be it a laptop computer, desktop computer, iPad, iPhone, or Android device, for the processing of purchases, sales and viewing of reports. That means at anytime and anywhere, the software is accessible with the correct privileges and profiles. The main aim of building this software is to help businesses with keeping track of customers, employee activities, products, sales, purchases, taxes and expenses. It comes with both graphical and text reports of sales, purchases, expenses, customers, staff, value added tax, sales tax, income tax, profit, and loss.

COST: 700,000 NAIRA (Price is Negotiable)

CONTACT 09063701934

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Professional Graphic Designer Click Here / Wholesale T Shirts - Up To 40-60% Off / Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? Get More Leads And Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.