Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,845 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Sights From The University Of Ilorin - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sights From The University Of Ilorin (22794 Views)

Beautiful Sights From Lagos... Part 1 - JPHOTOMORALISM / Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by illicit(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Probitas Doctrina All hail my alma mater

1 Like

Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2017
aybabz101:

boss fear God nw.....OAU surpasses ilorin in terms of beauty n building infrastructure nw......d only rival to OAU in beauty n building infrastructure is ABU**among federal unis though**

Ogbeni loo joko joor .. naso dem go dey hype der OAU.U too go and create your thread.
Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by TRAILBLAIZER: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2017
supersaz66:

welcome eh
are u a student dere
Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by DonroxyII: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
omoelerin1:
Alma mata.
Lolx, Its "Alma Mater" .... grin Eyin igi Iwe !!!
Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by Dawinlove(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2017
iniuwakmfon:
Good day plsss i just wanted to know if i can still get admission for ijmb in unillorin and if inter uni transfer is possible
contact me on lets chat about this
Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by Halivy(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2017
That's my Sch.....Repping Prestigious Faculty of Social Sciences Repping Criminology Class of 2018

Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by adekhingz(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2017
and more....#copied

Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by horlamilekan23: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
addikt:

I also graduated from Unilorin 5 years ago (2012) presently running a program in OAU . I was in Unilorin 2 months ago , and CHANGE is all I could see, in fact a whole lot of reformation and evolution. ..I couldn't believe my eyes ....when was the last time you were there ??...These are not my DADDY'S house oooo, so I don't have reasons to be sentimental.

This guy is right.Unilorin has really change

2 Likes

Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by supersaz66(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:
are u a student dere
yea
Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by SHOPPERS(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
ped21:
Kaka,Are you not going to give me phd with letter.. igbo ni ile.. I dey see you.
Block 10..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN0iTbBtsIc

I knew that aerial view can only be by Yemi Ajala.

Kudos. Permission to share on my page.
Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by yoged(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
sinceraconcept:
taking pictures in motion ground too? you were probably in faculty arts,those ones are out of the school. science and engine are the real unilorites. walkway ,skyway(walkway up)
you are right. Especially science department. Miss those Wonderful days . Great Chemist
Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by greatAbdurl(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
The better by far
Block 1 to 10
Cis
Pharmacy
Oke-oyi
Education
Vet.
Sub
Park
Mph
Senate building
Dam
Buka
Library
Law and arts
CBT
E-lib
SLT
ELT
I sight you all
Op Abeg add the buka pictures grin
Abeg help us beg them at faculty of engineering ooo them wan finish person with graphics ni ooo
I rep the #Orangetag
Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by BOLASB(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Trans...what? Transfer to unilorin? Anyway it may be possible if you can purchase form with just unrefundable 350,000, and the chance to approve your request is 50/50.
Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by FuckTheMod: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
adekhingz:
Despite being a (Federal) Government University, we gat the brain; we gat the human capital; we gat the vibes; we gat the INFRASTRUCTURES.

i rEp the better by FAR institution!!!!

Source:http://www.olodoempire.com/2016/11/photos-of-all-faculties-and-other.html
I swear, this girl worwor no be small

Ugly dirty black skin
Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by omoelerin1: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
DonroxyII:
Lolx, Its "Alma Mater" .... grin Eyin igi Iwe !!!
It is or it's. Not 'its'. Too much book ti n worry yin.
Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by DonroxyII: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
omoelerin1:
It is or it's. Not 'its'. Too much book ti n worry yin.
U win dis one .... Baba, social media lawa oooo ..... Mi o raye giramma ... ere lawa se ao ba ti ja wa tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sights From The University Of Ilorin by MightySparrow: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2023
Better by far.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unizik Releases 2014/2015 2nd Batch Admission List / RUMOUR:Jamb Has Reduced Cut Of Mark To 170! / ASUU May Join NLC Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.