Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya (35531 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) / Samuel Eto'o Is New Cameroon Football Federation President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by MhizzAJ(f): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Abi. When there's no work grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by sharpwriter(m): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Samuel Eto only denied promising to give money to every Cameroonian Coming back from Libya but didn't deny paying for the flight tickets. See photo below

The first person that typed the right thing. People no dey read. Tnx for making ppl see

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by Achorise: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
And one uneducated Nigerian and his fellow who are drawn to prejudice has taken the opportunity you insult God servants.
Don't worry, you will reap what you sow in your place of work, and in your visa application.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by PointZerom: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot carry the fight come here lemme reason your matter. Pls study my signature first.

You must tell me those you've helped in nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by rusher14: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Even this news fit be bloggers work.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by PointZerom: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Samuel Eto only denied promising to give money to every Cameroonian Coming back from Libya but didn't deny paying for the flight tickets. See photo below

Lol, E pain am well well.

Very soon you'll claim to be Samuel Eto.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by delishpot: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:
delishpot carry the fight come here lemme reason your matter. Pls study my signature first.

You must tell me those you've helped in nairaland.

I can not list names. I am not that type. Hope you are not too disappointed that I ain't like your daddy GO who will bring the press to show the world how he helped a widow pay her house rent? Your signature doesn't add garri to my table, I don't care about it. Besides, who told you I am fighting with you? Boy!!! Stop thinking too highly of yourself.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by Charliiee(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Oga, the Cameroonian government paid for the flight.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by Ogorotaiwo(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
What's d denial all abt
Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by PointZerom: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

I can not list names. I am not that type. Hope you are not too disappointed that I ain't like your daddy GO who will bring the press to show the world how he helped a widow pay her house rent? Your signature doesn't add garri to my table, I don't care about it. Besides, who told you I am fighting with you? Boy!!! Stop thinking too highly of yourself.

Stop contradicting yourself, if you don't want the whole world to know those you have helped why did you tell me to make a post on it?.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by Mariangeles(f): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
felixomor:
Some gullible pastor critics don already publish multiple threads...

https://www.nairaland.com/4203236/libya-slave-trade-eto-did
Them go die for our matter!

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by delishpot: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:

Stop contradicting yourself, if you don't want the whole world to know those you have helped why did you tell me to make a post on it?.

On the contrary, I want the whole world to know that it is good to help and I personally am practicing what I preach. So let the world know that I helped and will continue to help as long as I can. I simply don't massage my ego by listing names and making a public show of those I have helped. That is how I am different from your press conference Calling GOs who can't help without taking selfies with those they claim to care about. Besides life is up and down,they were just in need and I had enough to share. No biggie

I told you to create a post asking those I have helped to personally identify themselves.I told you that a few would def come out (if you won't say they are all my other monikers tho) What is it I said there that is contradictory? Not everyone helped wants to be named dear. It's a shame you resort to asking that I start listing the names of people that I have helped tho, that is the lowest a so called Christian can ever go. . And my dear, I have helped a good number of people offline as best I could also. I am not rich but your Christian background should flash back to the widows mite cool unless you believe that I must do good worth millions before you consider me a good person. if you truly believe in God then I know that you can ask God in prayers for verification of what I just said.
You are a hypocrite in my opinion. Why are you against what I said I expect from so called pastors? Judgement would start from your kind.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by angelboy01(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
People who likes your comment is as foolish as you. Continue wasting your life filled with hatred for men of God, people like you will never grow. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by macaranta(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:
Those that insulted pastors and Christians in the other post..... may your curses remain with you and your entire family.
Does your post make you a better person(or chirstian)?
Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by PointZerom: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
macaranta:
Does your post make you a better person(or chirstian)?

Have I committed crime for returning what you gave to me to you?
Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by PointZerom: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

On the contrary, I want the whole world to know that it is good to help and I personally am practicing what I preach. So let the world know that I helped and will continue to help as long as I can. I simply don't massage my ego by listing names and making a public show of those I have helped. That is how I am different from your press conference Calling GOs who can't help without taking selfies with those they claim to care about. Besides life is up and down,they were just in need and I had enough to share. No biggie

I told you to create a post asking those I have helped to personally identify themselves.I told you that a few would def come out (if you won't say they are all my other monikers tho) What is it I said there that is contradictory? Not everyone helped wants to be named dear. It's a shame you resort to asking that I start listing the names of people that I have helped tho, that is the lowest a so called Christian can ever go. . And my dear, I have helped a good number of people offline as best I could also. I am not rich but your Christian background should flash back to the widows mite cool unless you believe that I must do good worth millions before you consider me a good person. if you truly believe in God then I know that you can ask God in prayers for verification of what I just said.
You are a hypocrite in my opinion. Why are you against what I said I expect from so called pastors? Judgement would start from your kind.

Stop writing another book of lamentation, if truly you've helped we'll know. Telling me to open a thread on that, makes you a suspect.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by delishpot: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:

Stop writing another book of lamentation, if truly you've helped we'll know. Telling me to open a thread on that, makes you a suspect.

Oh shut it, you will not get a list. Go fry your stony heart and eat it. What I wrote is it as long as the Bible? What am I saying sef, with the length of the Bible your heart is still worldly how will my short sermon help you? I like to write Epistles because people like you claim monopoly to plenty talk. I will write more as long as your heart feels led to ask me. I see it as God using me to soften that heart of yours. I have plenty of time to enlighten you. Don't worry, na my hand, na me dey write am.

No list, God is my witness and that is enough for me. LOL. Asking for list, do I look like your GO? You asked what I have done for humanity and I said go ask people and you will find among them those I have helped identifying themselves. Hypocrite forming religious.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by wellmax(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
The fake news and pastor's bashing by the ignoramus wisdomkosi went to six pages in a short while.
Now Samuel Eto'o has denied the news and we are still not on the 2nd page.

The earlier you realised that Pastors are not your problem or the problem with Nigeria the better for you.

The battle against the church has falied already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by wellmax(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wisdomkosi:

Shataaaap. Fake news monger

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by PointZerom: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

Oh shut it, you will not get a list. Go fry your stony heart and eat it. What I wrote is it as long as the Bible? What am I saying sef, with the length of the Bible your heart is still worldly how will my short sermon help you? I like to write Epistles because people like you claim monotony to plenty talk. I will write more as long as your heart feels led to ask me. I see it as God using me to soften that heart of yours. I have plenty of time to enlighten you. Don't worry, na my hand, na me dey write am.

No list, God is my witness and that is enough for me. LOL. Asking for list, do I look like your GO? You asked what I have done for humanity and I said go ask people and you will find among them those I have helped identifying themselves. Hypocrite forming religious.

If not that stupidity is free, I would have questioned how some got theirs.

6 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by chicoMX(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Love prevents more evils than money can solve....Samuel Eto'o
Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by delishpot: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:

If not that stupidity is free, I would have questioned how some got theirs.

I am wiser than you tho. You are angry because I said pastors should guide their members to love, help and support each other? Why are you so much against it? Are you an agent of darkness who doesn't want the church to see light? Helping people focus on daddy GO instead of God?
Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by PointZerom: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

I am wiser than you tho. You are angry because I said pastors should guide their members to love, help and support each other? Why are you so much against it? Are you an agent of darkness who doesn't want the church to see light? Helping people focus on daddy GO instead of God?

Stale

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by delishpot: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:

Stale

That is why I wonder how long it will take you to answer. WHY do you hate that fact? Why have you decided to pick on me because I said pastors need to reach their members to love and support one another? The question don hang for air è don dey stale yet you have convincingly ignored it. Maybe when è rotten come dey smell, you will notice it grin
Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by Angelsss(f): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chai...I can imagine how bad this Wisdomiski guy is feeling. you wanted to use Pastors and shine...chai...pepper dem gang.
Hahahaha, please always verify news o before you write a novel on Pastors and private jets...
Meanwhile ....our youths should learn to be patient. Half bread is better than none. The grass on the other side always looked greener and more refreshing but most times that "grass" is a mirage.

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by PointZerom: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

That is why I wonder how long it will take you to answer. WHY do you hate that fact? Why have you decided to pick on me because I said pastors need to reach their members to love and support one another? The question don hang for air è don dey stale yet you have convincingly ignored it. Maybe when è rotten come dey smell, you will notice it grin

Tell me any person in your organization that have outdone TB Joshua in charity. Let's start from there.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by PointZerom: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Angelsss:
Chai...I can imagine how bad this Wisdomiski guy is feeling. you wanted to use Pastors and shine...chai...pepper dem gang.
Hahahaha, please always verify news o before you write a novel on Pastors and private jets...
Meanwhile ....our youths should learn to be patient. Half bread is better than none. The grass on the other side always looked greener and more refreshing but most times that "grass" is a mirage.

The mods hv even closed the thread, wisdomiski and delishpot are on the same page......... fake news is their forte.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by delishpot: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:

Tell me any person in your organization that have outdone TB Joshua in charity. Let's start from there.

You are too ignorant, is doing good a competition? Do pastors now compete over who does the most charity? TB Joshua would be ashamed of you if he were a true man of God. I may not have given as much money as he has but I may have blessed more souls than he has ever done so far. Does that shock you? Again.....Think widow's mite.

Answer why you attacked my post. You asked what I expect from pastors and I said it why do you say I was wrong and resort to attack me instead. I still haven't gotten that answer.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by grandstar(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
meeky007:
WILL THEY ATTACK YOU.

FOR YOU TO DENIAL SAVING YOUR FELLOW AFRICANS

He acted with principle. It is wrong to accept and gloat in praise you do not deserve. Only weak people do that.

Tomorrow if people find out he did nothing and kept quiet, the same praise singers will lampoon him mercilessly.

God bless his humility

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by PointZerom: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

You are too ignorant, is doing good a competition? Do pastors now compete over who does the most charity? TB Joshua would be ashamed of you if he were a true man of God. I may not have given as much money as he has but I may have blessed more souls than he has ever done so far. Does that shock you? Again.....Think widow's mite.

Answer why you attacked my post. You asked what I expect from pastors and I said it why do you say I was wrong and resort to attack me instead. I still haven't gotten that answer.

Check your first post, second and the one I responded and tell me if you're not contradicting yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by delishpot: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:

Check your first post, second and the one I responded and tell me if you're not contradicting yourself.

How? I don't have time abeg. I said most pastors (note I did not say al) are in it for money, can you swear on your life that it is a lie? That most of the pastors in Naija are not In the gospel business for money? Would Jesus have handled the church the way these people handle it today? Even Jesus warns us to be careful that in the last days many shall rise to decieve the faithful. There shall be many fake men of God claiming to know the way to Christ. It says the church should be careful and not listen to them. Why then do you think many of these men are not whom the Bible was talking about? Did the Bible say to leave them and act like they do not practice wickedness? Did the Bible say keep following them because you should not judge? why are worshipers of GOs angry when that warning is taken to heart?
Re: Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya by delishpot: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Achorise:
And one uneducated Nigerian and his fellow who are drawn to prejudice has taken the opportunity you insult God servants.
Don't worry, you will reap what you sow in your place of work, and in your visa application.

Worshipers of men..... so quick to curse and pray for the downfall of those who do not agree with them grin

If na so God dey take punish sinners, you yourself, you for don surffer since. God doesn't work the way you think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Fans In Nigeria Celebrate Chelsea's Win (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.