Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital (13067 Views)

I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by Afolabi78: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2017
gift01:
I like your choice of words. You are pushing me to making it. I got to discuss with Justi in Dubai and she will help me get the verified PayPal in Dubai for 30k (the one that can send fnf). Lemme sort out the payooner and I could rival you in the transcribe world
You Are Not Getting It. Let Me Help You Out. Ask This Question How To Open Verified Us Paypal In Nigeria, Google It, Or U Pay Me 30k To Help You.
Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by Healthy2Wealthy(f): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2017
Abelsconcept:
Please help me with business ideas i could start with the startup capital of #100k to #150k.

EXPECTATIONS
1. Profits should be minimum of #30k and above per month
2. It should be easily moveable (flexible) if the need arises
3. One or more hands can run the business (as the case maybe)
4. And more...

SKILLS: am a graduate Architect, a good salesman, a decent learning cook and ready to learn another trade...

REASONS: i need a business to enable me put food on the table while i pursue the big contracts.

Please your kind advise is appreciated. Thanks and God bless you.

START ADVANCED IMPORTATION BUSINESS. I WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY.

Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by samuel25(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
folarin007:
I think u should look for 250k n buy a second hand car (preferbly golf for easy maintaince )and be renting it out per day (3k) ..and repairs would be on d person renting it .. That how its being done whr I am .. Think u should find out more details whr u base
If you are novice in this type of business, you need to be extra careful. The business is good for those already into transport business because they know EVERYTHING about it and mechanics at times. Ask people around about transport business, you will hear different experiences. If you must do it, maybe you start with fairly used motor cycle for test run. Honestly, the drivers are the major problem. You may enjoy them in the first 2-3 months if it is new vehicle, thereafter, story begins. If you are unlucky to get careful and neat driver, the car may look like 3 years old car after 5 months or thereabout. Best of luck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by folarin007(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
boma95:

Hi.. Please can you tell me more about this??

Chat me up on WhatsApp .. 08147227536
Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by gift01: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Afolabi78:
You Are Not Getting It. Let Me Help You Out. Ask This Question How To Open Verified Us Paypal In Nigeria, Google It, Or U Pay Me 30k To Help You.
can I give u a call? I have your no
Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by folarin007(m): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
samuel25:

If you are novice in this type of business, you need to be extra careful. The business is good for those already into transport business because they know EVERYTHING about it and mechanics at times. Ask people around about transport business, you will hear different experiences. If you must do it, maybe you start with fairly used motor cycle for test run. Honestly, the drivers are the major problem. You may enjoy them in the first 2-3 months if it is new vehicle, thereafter, story begins. If you are unlucky to get careful and neat driver, the car may look like 3 years old car after 5 months or thereabout. Best of luck to everyone.

Yea thats why I advice anyone that want to start should start with a fairly used golf and its also easy to maintain .. But running of.the business is not easy became of the drivers
Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by Abelsconcept(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
I have been very busy lately... please accept my apologies for not replying to your responses.

I have researched most of the options here and I have to admit that most have the potential to succeed as well as the risk associated with most businesses.

thanks guys, and I will get in touch.
Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by Abelsconcept(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Acidosis:
You're an Architect?

What other skills are you looking for?

Use the money to improve your architectural skills and advertise yourself on Nairaland. You need no new skill.

i will consider advertising on Nairaland... but one still needs to put food on the table before the big contracts arrive, very important.

thanks all the same.
Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by africanman85: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2018
sholatour:
Domain trading! Contact me through my signature below.
� Domain wey I buy since, still never sell am
Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by koredex4love(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2018
check this product on my website if you can market it,i will give it to you at almost cost price.

https://www.dims.com.ng/product/rechargeable-hair-shaver-touch-lightmercury-for-checking-fake-currency/

my phone number is 08057469481.
Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by Famzer: 1:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Abelsconcept:
Please help me with business ideas i could start with the startup capital of #100k to #150k.

EXPECTATIONS
4. And more...

SKILLS: am a graduate Architect, a good salesman, a decent learning cook and ready to learn another trade...

REASONS: i need a business to enable me put food on the table while i pursue the big contracts.

This book will help you

Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by uchezinto: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2019
Please what business can I start with 150k
Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by progress206(m): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Earn $120 Per Day For Data Entry Work - 2 Hours Work Daily Required.
For Details Check The Link Below
Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by Brandwick: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by Blogtech11: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by Ryan03(f): 1:39am On Dec 27, 2020
Afolabi78:
google Transcription Jobs And Make Research What It Entails. You Can Follow It Up With Action , Google For How To Become Transcriber. Look For How Much They Earn, I Don't Talk To Much You Can Look For Rest By Yourself. Google Is Your Friend Ask Him The Rest Question.
good evening sir, I checked for the requirements and noticed I will be needing a recorder and printer, is there anyway you can work without the printer? Abeg assist a bro
Re: Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital by johnpaschal(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Abelsconcept:

EXPECTATIONS
4. And more...

Do you still reside in uyo ... I've got something that is booming and you would definitely be interested in

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme / In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada / Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.