Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Between Ceiling Fan And Standing Fan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Between Ceiling Fan And Standing Fan (2557 Views)

500watts Solar Generator Special Offer For 20 People With 1 Standing Fan / Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos / How To Calculate Quantity&cost Of Asbestors Or PVC Ceiling Needed 4 Your Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ceiling Fan And Standing Fan by Surelay: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please I need your advice, I want to know which one to choose between ceiling fan and standing fan for a new building. Which one is in vogue.
Re: Between Ceiling Fan And Standing Fan by billynoni(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
You make use of the one you see as the best option and leave out "in vogue matter."
Re: Between Ceiling Fan And Standing Fan by Lovetinz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Get a Big standing fan. You can direct the breeze to exactly where you need it.
When you have low voltage, you can set it to high speed and still have decent breeze. Just make sure you have a big room.

1 Like

Re: Between Ceiling Fan And Standing Fan by mufutau55(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
And especially if you have a POP ceiling... forget Ceiling fan.

Hajji M.
Re: Between Ceiling Fan And Standing Fan by twinskenny(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Me prefer ceiling fan ooo especially if you have kids

Re: Between Ceiling Fan And Standing Fan by mufutau55(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
twinskenny:

Me prefer ceiling fan ooo especially if you have kids

I see am before o... but after sometimes... the ceiling go dey shake too..

Hajji M.
Re: Between Ceiling Fan And Standing Fan by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Oga can u shed more light pls?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Westwood Homes And Apartment From 12.5m / Luxurious 6 Bedroom Suite Duplex Design/building plan / We Sell Floor And Wall Tiles In Lagos Nigeria At A Very Affordable Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.