Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nigeria Government Should Give me Chance To Help Clean Dirt's in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Government Should Give me Chance To Help Clean Dirt's in Nigeria (638 Views)

A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral / Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days / Federal Government Should Resolve ASUU Crisis Without Delay - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Government Should Give me Chance To Help Clean Dirt's in Nigeria by Agricblog: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tales of Three Men. One Muslim and Two Christians.

How Brigadier Tunde Idiagbon was better than your Mega Pastors? Wait till the end before cursing please.

Long time ago there was a Muslim soldier called Brigadier Tunde Idiagbon. He took over power in Nigeria with some friends of his. Some of these friends are still in power today.

He started a crusade called war against indiscipline. Within weeks Nigerians were queueing up for the bus and the streets were clean. People started cleaning their houses every week. It was wonderful. They were doing things Christians were supposed to be doing but demanded by a Muslim.

So, one day his friends came and overthrew him, so the war ended.

Today, when I talk about how dirty and indiscipline Nigerians are, people will say, ah! I wish someone like Tunde Idiagbon was there.

My response is, but look at yourself. You are serving a God that is much bigger than Tunde Idiagbon. Your pastors said they are men of god and anointed by the most high. Why must a Muslim Brigadier tell you how to clean you house and streets. Has it not been said in the Holy bible many times?

For crying out loud the Vice President is a Pastor of one of the biggest Churches in Nigeria. Must God come down from heaven to clean up the country?. The Vice President only have to send me a letter and I will come and lead the campaign for free. He doesn't even have to pay me for it. Is it Buhari that is stopping him to lead a campaign to clean the country as a Christian?

Is your pastor not supposed to teach you the will of God to see his kingdom here on earth? That God never shows up in a filthy place?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=298999307272851&id=158338594672257

Re: Nigeria Government Should Give me Chance To Help Clean Dirt's in Nigeria by Agricblog: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: Nigeria Government Should Give me Chance To Help Clean Dirt's in Nigeria by Degis(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Agricblog:
Tales of Three Men. One Muslim and Two Christians.

How Brigadier Tunde Idiagbon was better than your Mega Pastors? Wait till the end before cursing please.

Long time ago there was a Muslim soldier called Brigadier Tunde Idiagbon. He took over power in Nigeria with some friends of his. Some of these friends are still in power today.

He started a crusade called war against indiscipline. Within weeks Nigerians were queueing up for the bus and the streets were clean. People started cleaning their houses every week. It was wonderful. They were doing things Christians were supposed to be doing but demanded by a Muslim.

So, one day his friends came and overthrew him, so the war ended.

Today, when I talk about how dirty and indiscipline Nigerians are, people will say, ah! I wish someone like Tunde Idiagbon was there.

My response is, but look at yourself. You are serving a God that is much bigger than Tunde Idiagbon. Your pastors said they are men of god and anointed by the most high. Why must a Muslim Brigadier tell you how to clean you house and streets. Has it not been said in the Holy bible many times?

For crying out loud the Vice President is a Pastor of one of the biggest Churches in Nigeria. Must God come down from heaven to clean up the country?. The Vice President only have to send me a letter and I will come and lead the campaign for free. He doesn't even have to pay me for it. Is it Buhari that is stopping him to lead a campaign to clean the country as a Christian?

Is your pastor not supposed to teach you the will of God to see his kingdom here on earth? That God never shows up in a filthy place?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=298999307272851&id=158338594672257

If not that this Aroms guy is not well, do you need anybody to tell you to clean your surroundings?. How does Adeboye whose surroundings are kept clean in a timeline of 24 hours, have to do with your surroundings?. Surely, this Aroms guy has an agenda, whose end, we would shortly witness especially on this his attack every Pentecostal Pastor ego trip
Re: Nigeria Government Should Give me Chance To Help Clean Dirt's in Nigeria by wisino1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Who be this agric man again posting irrelevant trash........just because pastors and tithes issues is trending everybody want to make name with it.......oga go and plant casava
Re: Nigeria Government Should Give me Chance To Help Clean Dirt's in Nigeria by Agricblog: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2017
cc:madridguy and sarrki

(1) (Reply)

Adeniran And Dokpesi Reject PDP Election / Ganduje Distributes 30,000 Chairs/Desks To Primary Schools In Kano (Photos) / Why Buhari’s Presidency Will End In Defeat, Shame – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.