Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Help: Collarbone Fracture - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: Collarbone Fracture (506 Views)

Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists / Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Collarbone Fracture by hesilo(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please doctors in the house, I was traveling from ore to onitsha when the rear tire of the sienna bus busted and out of inexperience the driver stepped on the break (I guess) and the car summersaulted severally and got me collarbone fractured after several tumblings this as a matter of fact happened last Friday. I'm happy I survived even though no life was lost in the accident but just fracture here and there... Now I have a lump on my neck bone when I stand straight which I don't like, been to the hospital and getting treatment but I feel the deformity would be there, how do I get this deformity to the barest minimum or rather insignificant without surgery. Also lemme know if the figure eight clavicle sling and the arms sling which I'm currently using which is the best to properly align the bones for better healing and joining. If you had such experience before kindly share how you arrived at solution. Thanks for your contributions
Re: Help: Collarbone Fracture by opisco01(m): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2017
hesilo:
Please doctors in the house, I was traveling from ore to onitsha when the rear tire of the sienna bus busted and out of inexperience the driver stepped on the break (I guess) and the car summersaulted severally and got me collarbone fractured after several tumblings this as a matter of fact happened last Friday. I'm happy I survived even though no life was lost in the accident but just fracture here and there... Now I have a lump on my neck bone when I stand straight which I don't like, been to the hospital and getting treatment but I feel the deformity would be there, how do I get this deformity to the barest minimum or rather insignificant without surgery. Also lemme know if the figure eight clavicle sling and the arms sling which I'm currently using which is the best to properly align the bones for better healing and joining. If you had such experience before kindly share how you arrived at solution. Thanks for your contributions
It is. You should heal within 3 months

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Person With Diabetes To Eat Watermelon? / Sexualy Transmited Diseases That Condoms Can’t Prevent / Nominate For Brain Surgery For Cochlea Implant (sos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.