Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

"If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) (1108 Views)

I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video) / I Have It All At 27 - BBNaija's Ka3na Brags (Photos) / Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) by Quadre: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Flamboyant Nigerian self-acclaimed Gucci Ambassador, Ray Hushpuppi who is known for his extravagant life was in the ‘F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Yas Marina’ and via his Instagram page appreciates fans who came up to him and showed him love.

According to Huspuppi:

They say when other people like you, it’s a bonus, you liking yourself is the real prize but I must say, sometimes when I go out of my zones and amazing people walk up to me saying they know me from IG or Snapchat and show me mad love, ask to take pictures, offer a drink or something and all that is very priceless, I want to thank you all also that show me mad and real love out here on social media and support me and what I stand for no matter how people try to pull me down, y’all keep me going strong and I want to say I love you all no matter where you from or who you are. God bless you guys #TeamHush #GucciFamily #BillionaireGucciMaster 

Trust Huspuppi, he is known for flaunting his riches.

Re: "If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) by Quadre: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
more

Re: "If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) by Quadre: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
more

Re: "If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) by eezeribe(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
OK
Re: "If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) by DopeBoss(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
...I hate to admit, Hushpuppi is really good with words shocked "If they say they didn't see me tell them i was in a place they couldn't be"

1 Like

Re: "If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) by Homeboiy: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: "If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
hnm...
Re: "If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) by Jodha(f): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Grow up child..
Re: "If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) by GraGra247(m): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: "If They Say They Didn't See Me..."-hushpuppi Brags (photos) by TechPanda(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2017
DopeBoss:
...I hate to admit, Hushpuppi is really good with words shocked "If they say they didn't see me tell them i was in a place they couldn't be"

You took the words out of my mouth.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Remove My Butt Implant Soon Because My Legs Can No Longer Carry The Weigh / Funke Akindele Having Fun With Her Husband & Kids In Los Angeles / Linda Ikeji Buys N30million Benz For Her Younger Sister, Sandra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.