Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Need Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help (354 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by Ilovecodes: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good evening esteemed members of nairaland.
I will try to be as concise as possible. Please if you have the power to assist me, I will never forget your kind gesture in my life. I intend to pursue a career in ICT. I'm a graduate of engineering with a second class lower. I have not been able to serve so it's difficult getting a job.

I've tried as much as I can to work and save money for a PC to be able to start self training free online courses in ICT but things are not just adding up for me.

I decided to use this medium to beg you all to please help me anyway you can. God that has elevated you to the positions you are today will keep making you ascend higher in the ladder of your respective careers.

Please help a brother of be able to map out a career part for himself. Thanks
Re: I Need Help by Ilovecodes: 6:18am On Nov 29, 2017
Good morning esteem nairalanders. Please don't just view my thread and go. Be kind enough to help me anyway you can. I'm sure I won't ever make you regret helping me. Before I got the courage to do this, I've really face a lot and age is not on my side. I'm gradually getting old without getting on the wheels of my career.
Re: I Need Help by Ilovecodes: 6:22am On Nov 29, 2017
I am based in Akure, if you also have any information that can help me, please don't withhold. May God bless you abundantly as you do your best in helping me pass through this stage of my life.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom Solution, Business And Personal Development Material / Adexen New Vacancy Jobs - Apply Now! / Have Any One Heard About Naval Marine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.