Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

"Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out (26063 Views)

Promise Me You Will Come Back - Nigerian Lady Cries At The Airport / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by Litmus: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
For Nigeria to stand up for Africa, Nigeria needs to stand apart from Africa but a World weaned on a diet of Africa humiliation will never allow this to happen. Thus you will have endless news and demonisation, the funding of conflict in Nigeria and highlighting of our unobtaind developmental goal, all this aimed at positioning Nigeria squarely in the mode of deprived and depraved Africa. Also the collectivisation of all of Africa in order to indirectly control Nigeria through the West's control of other subservient African nations. An example is the ongoing meeting in Ivory Coast, over Libya, where the French President dragged African leaders – none kicking and screaming but tail wagging like dogs. I bet Nigeria had to go along too in the name of African solidarity.

Nigeria should always be reluctant to attend meetings like the one in Ivory Coast if Western nations convened and lead them. French Africa should be fighting to break the overdue yoke of colonisation not us battling to join that disgraceful club.
Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by Tunks2017(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Black Africans with thier black mentality,.......... sad
They do the most heartless things to thier fellow African brothers angry
That's why Africa is the most backward continent angry

2 Likes

Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by Ugosample(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Litmus:
For Nigeria to stand up for Africa, Nigeria needs to stand apart from Africa but a World weaned on a diet of Africa humiliation will never allow this to happen. Thus you will have endless news and demonisation, the funding of conflict in Nigeria and highlighting of our unobtaind developmental goal, all this aimed at positioning Nigeria squarely in the mode of deprived and depraved Africa. Also the collectivisation of all of Africa in order to indirectly control Nigeria through the West's control of other subservient African nations. An example is the ongoing meeting in Ivory Coast, over Libya, where the French President dragged African leaders – none kicking and screaming but tail wagging like dogs. I bet Nigeria had to go along too in the name of African solidarity.

Nigeria should always be reluctant to attend meetings like the one in Ivory Coast if Western nations convened and lead them. French Africa should be fighting to break the overdue yoke of colonisation not us battling to join that disgraceful club.

You have a point

however, African leaders just don't care about the people

2 Likes

Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by em3r4ld(m): 1:26am On Nov 30, 2017
DTalented:
Well, 1bitcoin is now $10,000 and Something. Check my signature. Join the facaebook group.
Thank me later

That ‘bubble’ will soon burst. Trust me! That’s way too overvalued. A Canadian friend of mine who is a bitcoin miner told me the exact thing about 2hours ago while on the train.
Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by NovusHomo(m): 2:05am On Nov 30, 2017
sKeetz:
She should come and marry me.

Nigerians are not jealous of each other and I won't commit suicide.

As an added incentive; I have a big dîck too.

slowpoke.
Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by NovusHomo(m): 2:09am On Nov 30, 2017
Xisnin:
Stupid racist.
Jealousy is a human trait and is not confined
to Africans.

Sylvester could have been dealing drugs for
all we know but you had to blame the friends
for planting drugs in his car.

Racist? Really?! But this young lady also praised Nigerians because of how they relate to, and with each other. Are Nigerians not black?
Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by sKeetz(m): 5:46am On Nov 30, 2017
NovusHomo:

slowpoke.

Rètard
Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by tk4rd: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2017
Sad story..
But at least, I love this part:
"...My step sister is married to a Nigerian Man and The Nigerians are so supportive of each other..."
The topic of this thread overgeneralized the subject of the story.
Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by Xisnin(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2017
NovusHomo:

Racist? Really?! But this young lady also praised Nigerians because of how they relate to, and with each other. Are Nigerians not black?

The core of her post was to show that blacks are jealous of one another
when in reality, jealousy can be found among all human races. Praising
Nigerians was just to mask her true intentions.
Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by NovusHomo(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2017
Xisnin:

The core of her post was to show that blacks are jealous of one another
when in reality, jealousy can be found among all human races. Praising
Nigerians was just to mask her true intentions.

Oh well, I do not know her "true intentions" since I do not know her, and I have never spoken to her.
Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by Xisnin(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
NovusHomo:

Oh well, I do not know her "true intentions" since I do not know her, and I have never spoken to her.
Even if you know her and speak with her, a racist will never admit
being one. It is true their unguarded outburst that you get to see their
true selves.
Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by kabaka1: 3:12am On Dec 02, 2017
careytommy7:
So this mumu committed suicide because he was deported?

No because of that pussy

1 Like

Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by kabaka1: 3:27am On Dec 02, 2017
Litmus:

that's why in America, black Americans dey call Africans Booty Scratchers because they know most black Aficans can easily be misled, manipulated and controlled by oyinbos because of inferiority complex
Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
What a sad story. 2 young people in love. May he rest in peace.

And, if there was love, the suicide shouldn't be an option. America deported him but his wife is free to go to live with him in Zambia or in any other country. As an American, she could move to one of many countries which accept Americans and bring her husband with her. Latin America is not so wealthy as USA but if they love each other, they could live there together pretty comfortable. Sorry about her husband, he was very depressed, after having it all suddenly deported.
Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by aariwa(m): 4:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Black people are mostly jealous of each other because many have no clear cut vision or direction they are moving their lives to.The empty and visionless life often leads to focusing on another person instead of goals and as they say when the bicycle stops moving it will fall
Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by OyinbowithaTan(m): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2019
Never date or marry someone that you would not in your own country. Culture/education/goals more important than race. A few years ago a British lady of over 40 year married a 20 year old Domincan guy. The guy comes to Britain and starts messing around with younger women, so the wife shot him dead. Why marry someone you don't know from another country?

1 Like

Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
Never date or marry someone that you would not in your own country. Culture/education/goals more important than race. A few years ago a British lady of over 40 year married a 20 year old Domincan guy. The guy comes to Britain and starts messing around with younger women, so the wife shot him dead. Why marry someone you don't know from another country?
and never marry someone who doesn't want to live in your country, marriage and love should work in any country, even the poorest one. If it is only about America (or any better country for living), it will be a problem.

1 Like

Re: "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out by meobizy(f): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
I did not read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Dead, 30 Houses Razed As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Kwara (Graphic Photos) / Air Peace To Commence Flights To Ibadan, Bags Excellence Award / 10 Die In Road Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.