Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic (9204 Views)

How To Write Blog Posts That Increases Your Adsense Earnings / Get Free Blog Traffic / How Did I Skyrocketed My Blog Traffic From 440 Views To 3000+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2017
3html:
That is why u are still looking for traffic.. Write things for Google. What he wrote there is best guide ok Leave celebrity for Lindaikeji That's my few weeks adsense acc. Mind u it's just 2 months old blog I can't even share my blog stories on nairaland.com to avoid copy n paste I write stuff, share on social media then leave Google to do the rest
Good, Iike bloggers like you, expect more visitors soon
Re: 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
3html:

We are looking at what people searches on Google not what you imagine.
There are lot of tools online that you can make use of.
How many people search on topic like
"Retual news from a city for today"
"Sexual rape for today"
Keywords like this are good for Lindaikeji and nairaland which already have daily dedicated visitors.
But look at this topic
"30 business to start with #20,000 in Nigeria "
How to Make money from Facebook
How to study in Europe under free education
How to successfully become a nollywood actress
How to how
People need information that will be of invaluable help to them ok

Smart guy
Re: 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic by Heartbender: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
You've lost touch with the society you're in and the target audience. Check NL's crime section and see traffic.
Re: 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic by 3html: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Heartbender:
You've lost touch with the society you're in and the target audience. Check NL's crime section and see traffic.
I don't get you,but on a serious note how many times have you searched for crime scenes on Google?
When you encounter problem like a time i was cooking in the kitchen then I went out to urinate in the bathroom little did I know that I have mistakenly Rob pepper on my stuff wink it hurt me like the world will come to an end that day, so I quickly Google for solutions how to calm the pepper down and Google brought out liquid milk and that was the solution I got then.
I will repeat my self again to get traffic easily you have to provide real time solution. I didn't say crime scenes don't generate traffic it does most importantly when shared on nairaland.com like viviangist, nationalhelm does but this traffic are for limited time and everything dies down.
And most importantly you can't compare Google traffic worth with that of Facebook, nairaland etc. I earn more money from Clicks that comes from Google than any other site.
Re: 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic by Heartbender: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Who's talking of crime scenes? Crime! E.g. "Father rapes daughter", "an alfa and 2 others found with fresh human parts" or "tiwa savage bares it all" "see Tonto Dikeh's cleavage popping see-through dinner gown"
Comprende? undecided
Re: 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic by 3html: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Heartbender:
Who's talking of crime scenes? Crime! E.g. "Father rapes daughter", "an alfa and 2 others found with fresh human parts" or "tiwa savage bares it all" "see Tonto Dikeh's cleavage popping see-through dinner gown"
Comprende? undecided
How much do you make a day from adsense and what is your Alexa page rank?
Am a professional when it comes to generating revenue online in fact my roommate while in school is building his house all techniques he learnt from me through blogging.
My new adsense account unverified I shared yesterday before I deleted it shows that I was able to raise $ 130 within 7 days all from a blog that's less than 3 months which many bloggers find it hard to achieve in 12 months. You all know how hard it is for unverified account to get click if you are used to adsense. The 3 months old blog as at today generates over 40k page views and over 15k real time visitors on daily basis all from Google search.
Now if it's rituals, Tonto dike bobs it will be a different thing .
Please and please all I said here have been tested and confirmed working not only by me but by many.
Food for thought :
Do you know that naij.com generate more page views than nairaland.com?
Re: 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic by hostkobo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slaybaby1:
Are you stuck for ideas as to what to write about next on your blog? Well, there’s no need to worry. Below are 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic.

As bloggers we all get moments when we just can’t think of anything topical to write about. Even if you have a list of article ideas that you want to create, sometimes, sticking to the same type of blog post can become mundane and boring to write.

Which is why you have to diversify your content. Your blog is a platform that can stage any type of content if you put your mind to it.

You can embed videos, images, infographics, podcasts, you name it.

In this article, I’ll share 7 types of blog posts that can help you kick blogger’s block to the curb and keep your readers coming back for more.

7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic

1 LIST POSTS
This type of content attracts lots of visitors each month. These kind of posts can be of any type – Top facts , Recommended Ways , etc. but if the topic is quite interesting, you should see an increase in your traffic in a few days. List posts always get shared a lot on social media sites and are linked back a lot so you will get social and referral traffic as well as a lot of backlinks.

2. RESOURCE POSTS
Resource posts bring traffic and backlinks from different sources.

When publishing resource posts keep in mind that any site or product you mention in the post should be working. It would be better if you personally check all those products and sites and see if they are working before adding to the post.

Though it will surely take some extra time but it will be definitely worth it when people appreciate your efforts.

3. HOW- TOS GUIDE AND TUTORIAL
Tutorials and how-to posts can increase your traffic considerably.
You have to search for problems that a lot of people are facing and put yourself in that situation and apply some solutions to solve the problem. When you are writing a post on “ how to take backup of your blog ”, you have to actually take a backup and show it to your readers using images and screenshots.

If your readers are facing any problems then you will be able to solve them immediately because you too have performed the same thing and you know which problems will come up and which ones won’t.

So if you are good at solving problems, then writing tutorials on your blog will attract a lot of visitors.

4. VIDEO
Videos are amazing and many people love videos! If given a chance to read a 1000-word long post and watching a 4-minute video explaining everything that you mentioned in the post, people will most likely choose to go with the video.

5. MASSIVE VALUABLE POSTS(MVP’S)
These types of blog posts are huge, they’re not your average 800-word blog posts, but more like 2,000+, and, they require a lot of time and effort to create.

Again, like case study articles, MVPs can provide an incredible amount of value and education for your readers.

Cornerstone posts or MVP’s are made up using all kinds of content from various mediums, i.e. text form, video, visual content, graphs and charts, presentations in PDF form, screen-captures, and more.

6. QUESTION AND ANSWER POSTS
These are wonderful posts to create for your readers.

First you have to listen to your audience, ask them questions and post surveys. Find out what they really want to know, and then create a question and answer post.

You can create a Q&A post on a specific topic or a variety of topics. Specifics often work best, for example – Email List Building: 20 Questions And Answers, or Driving Traffic From Social Media: 30 Questions And Answers.

7. STORY TELLING POSTS
Everybody loves to read an inspirational post. Whether you’re offering motivational tips, time management tips, or sharing a moving story, motivational posts can be great little traffic and comment pullers by themselves.

People can relate to good old story telling, especially if it’s relevant, or vibes well with them.

Writing a motivational post also demonstrates to your audience that you actually care about them, and respect their feelings, goals and ambitions.

CONCLUSION
I would really love to know your views about the post and also your experiences and results. Happy Blogging!

Would you like to guest post on our platform?
Original articles only
PM if interested.

regards
HK
Re: 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic by donblade85555(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
KnowMore:
300k plus a salary and you see it as ok. While blogging can be fetching you as good as more than 500k each month if you know your left from your right.

Banking job is slavery. Blogging gives you time to fix other life activities and at the same time, you make money while you sleep.

Banking Job my foot! It's a total shit.

bros can you boost of 300k monthly with your blog?
Re: 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic by 3html: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2017
donblade85555:

bros can you boost of 300k monthly with your blog?
honestly I doubt.
Dont leave your current job from which you earn your living to something you know little about.
From you to make anything from blogging and for your blog to rank high takes lot of time and you must be skilled in seo.
Please if you have a business you are into just be there don't dive into blogging all because of money.
Re: 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic by Doerstech(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2017
This thread also gives some insight on this topic https://www.nairaland.com/4206168/5-things-make-website-more

Re: 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic by somtookeke(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Google site search modifier

This blog post helps you to quickly index your new blog posts on Google. The strategies that I mention in this blog post have worked like a charm in indexing my blogs.

Before reading this blog post, you need to remember one thing.

The index time is dependent on the crawl rate (the rate at which Google bots crawl your content). This means higher the crawl rate greater the indexation speed.

All the tips you learnt when it comes to optimizing your site for crawlability also comes in handy for speeding up the indexation.

How to know whether your blog is indexed or not?

For this, you need to make use of domain name search modifier.

From the above screenshot, I can conclude that Google has indexed 25 of my site's webpages.

You need to at least be able to index your website before thinking about ranking it.

Read More:
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/16-steps-for-blog-posts-index-2020.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn HTML LIVE On Nairaland!!! / How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post / Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.