Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Bobrisky & His Gateman Mocks Eedris Abdulkareem - Backyard News (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky & His Gateman Mocks Eedris Abdulkareem - Backyard News (VIDEO) (410 Views)

Seun Kuti's Lawyer, Adeyinka Olumide-Fusika's Interview With Arise News (Video) / Davido Surprises His Gateman With Food Worth Over N100k, See His Reaction / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky & His Gateman Mocks Eedris Abdulkareem - Backyard News (VIDEO) by ontiah: 2:23am On Nov 29, 2017
Watch how Bobrisky and his gate-man Jacob mocked Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem recently after the Artiest called him a gay during an interview session with TVC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeuG6EzESbU

Some other issues covered in this 3rd Episode of Backyard News includes;Buhari igbo chieftency title, Anambra election ,Wike & Amaechi Boxing Fight,Seyi Shay Fall,How mugabe fell from Grace and much more mata as e be.

SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel below to watch all fresh episodes of Backyard News;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOvyA2EkLErWLelNBdpcKQg

Follow us on;
TWITTER: @BackyardNewsNG
Facebook.com/BackYardNewsNG
INSTAGRAM: BackYardNewsNG

ABOUT US:
Backyard News is a weekly Naija Comedy News Show that reviews national events and trending issues with pidgin English using High definition animation for viewers Entertainment.The Comedy News show is hosted by OMA and MC Spinosky.
The next episode of Backyard News will drop online next week.
Re: Bobrisky & His Gateman Mocks Eedris Abdulkareem - Backyard News (VIDEO) by TRAPP(m): 2:26am On Nov 29, 2017
The real celebrities in Nigeria are the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, etc, these ones are just attention seekers.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky & His Gateman Mocks Eedris Abdulkareem - Backyard News (VIDEO) by Chicagoesontop: 2:46am On Nov 29, 2017
Abeg ..

Who open gate for this bobrisky Again .. i thought he has been tamed and locked up.

Let me come and be going, i don't want to offend my eyes, because it's risky to allow my eyes witness this bobrisky madness in this video !!

(1) (Reply)

Ay & Wife Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / All Of Wizkid’s 2017 International Awards In One Picture / How My Size Made A Producer Withdraw A Movie Role From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.