Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,806 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers (1613 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by nicky20: 6:20am On Nov 29, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-UDTPrXdMa9Y/Wh4sRpEsHGI/AAAAAAAEBxs/ugpkQCvRavguHvVdcEu86Fl2WN9tAdPBwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Davido threw shade at an unknown colleague who he accuses of buying followers.He did not say which platform or give further details.I guess the person knows him or herself.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-C9Pn56oMCi8/Wh4raKm-4_I/AAAAAAAEBxk/XmPq4sOjvTABinCpU3gS5DMS8rKn9gKwACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Lalasticlala

More @
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by kingjomezy(m): 6:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Watin concern u
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by Smellymouth: 6:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Are you kidney me? shocked

Awon detective.. Wehdonesaah cheesy

Someburri canor buy followers in peace again? Don't u use to buy songs in peace?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by izzou(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2017
If this gets to frontpage, then it shows that nairaland has been hacked

angry
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by Modelqwen(f): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2017
shocked

Xo na news? undecided
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by sinaj(f): 6:42am On Nov 29, 2017
izzou:
If this gets to frontpage, then it shows that nairaland has been hacked

angry
wen threads of tonto dike pissing nd eating makes fp izzit diz one dat wee not undecided
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2017
A child will always b a child no mata wat..childish
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by Settingz321(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2017
It happens is not the kid while wizkid is now the man
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by attention007(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Who might that be?
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by MhizzAJ(f): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2017
And so
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by NwaAmaikpe: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2017
attention007:
Who might that be?
shocked

Tekno and Reekado Banks

Hypocrites everywhere.
They buy followers on social media while he buys songs from ghostwriters and he has the nerve to criticize them.

Davido should learn to remove the log from his eye and spend less effort trying to blow the speck off other people's eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by Shakushaku1(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2017
See chief buyer Makin noise, oshisko
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by OKorowanta: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2017
How did you know if you didnt go to same client
to buy followers?
Before ya brain go mature,u don show say e go tay.
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2017
attention007:
Who might that be?
Mayorkun
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by izzou(m): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2017
sinaj:
wen threads of tonto dike pissing nd eating makes fp izzit diz one dat wee not undecided

Let's just have faith in the mods this last time

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2017
Davido wey dey buy Instagram followers anyhow...

you can notice that buy looking at the number of likes he gets on his post with his 5.3million followers compared to Wizkid like with just 4.3million....

I think early this year it was just a 100k difference between Davido and Wizkid followers but all of a sudden Davido added 1million followers in a short time
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by Pappyto: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Oja ti burst.
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by Alwaysking: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Edoloaded:
Davido wey dey buy Instagram followers anyhow...

you can notice that buy looking at the number of likes he gets on his post with his 5.3million followers compared to Wizkid like with just 4.3million....

I think early this year it was just a 100k difference between Davido and Wizkid followers but all of a sudden Davido added 1million followers in a short time
Davido is a kettle calling pot black.
Re: I Don Catch You! Davido Calls Out Colleague For Buying Followers by Lekan1o1: 9:13am On Nov 29, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Like Mother Like Daughter: See Rapper, Cardi B's Hot Mum / Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' Shares New Sexy Pics / Tiwa Savage Pens Emotional Message To Wizkid Ahead Of Concert (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.