Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress (4689 Views)

How To Choose An Appealing Theme For Your New Website Or Blog / What Is The Best Theme For Wordpress Blog Site / 4 Best Wordpress Security Plugins For Wordpress Users In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress by kaze4blues(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2017
MrThisandthat:
Check out www.anothernigerian.com and let me know if you are interested..

NB: Its free

I'm interested in the theme. How can I reach you.

popoolakazeem62@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress by bloomstar: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
ibietela2:

Get Accelerated Mobile pages instead the one made by the 2 Indians

I have AMP, is it a theme?
Re: What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress by bloomstar: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Tuham:

Which one of them?
Myschooltrick... Pls what is the name, and I hope it suits my blog. Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress by Dmayor7(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
bloomstar:
Senior colleagues, pls advice on the best theme to recommend for a beginner, for mobile phne user, to give great experience. Thanks

You should know that mobile responsiveness is not an option nowadays.

So, all the WordPress themes are now mobile responsive.

What you need to look out for is a good theme with quality codes and the necceasry features.

A theme built for conversion and engaging your site visitors.

A theme that is lightweight and fast.

Mythemeshop is your best bet on this and one of the themes they built called "Schema" is awarded the most fastest and lightweight WordPress theme ever built.

Click here https://mythemeshop.com/?ref=darlingtonokafor and go to mythemshop now.

They are offering a big discount right now where you get all their themes and plugins at $19 instead of $59 normal price.

So, hurry and grasp this opportunity while it last.
Re: What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress by dgbanj: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
This might be coming late but the best mobile theme for wordpress is carrington mobile theme
Re: What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress by ibietela2(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
bloomstar:

I have AMP, is it a theme?

It's not a theme, a plugin for making your website load faster on mobile.

Get a responsive theme
Re: What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress by bloomstar: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2017
dgbanj:
This might be coming late but the best mobile theme for wordpress is carrington mobile theme

i cnt find it on my wordpress add new theme, where can i find it
Re: What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress by Dmayor7(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2017
bloomstar:

i cnt find it on my wordpress add new theme, where can i find it

I took out my time to research and showcyiu the best theme for you and you are here still confused.

Carrington is a theme that the author has abandoned for 2 years now.

Do you know what that means?

It means that it is outdated.

It means that there might be security vulnerabilities in it by now.

It means that you cant get support from the author.

It means that you dont ge any new feature I that theme.

It means you are OHO. On your Own.

He that has ear let him hear.
Re: What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress by bloomstar: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dmayor7:

I took out my time to research and showcyiu the best theme for you and you are here still confused.

Carrington is a theme that the author has abandoned for 2 years now.

Do you know what that means?

It means that it is outdated.

It means that there might be security vulnerabilities in it by now.

It means that you cant get support from the author.

It means that you dont ge any new feature I that theme.

It means you are OHO. On your Own.

He that has ear let him hear.

Nawao.. Oga you dey vex o
Re: What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress by Dmayor7(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
bloomstar:

Nawao.. Oga you dey vex o

Lol.. i was a bit angry at your continued questions.

Anyways, dont mind me.

Actually what i told you about Carrington theme is true

You can verify that for yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? / When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? / Nigerian Stock Exchange Api, Rss Feeds & Widgets ::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.