Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride. (776 Views)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / An Immigration Officer Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Beautiful Bride Rocks Boobs-baring Wedding Dress And Her Photos Are Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride. by onlyhandsome202: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2017
A nairalander and his lovely bride. may God Almighty bless this Union.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride. by NwaAmaikpe: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2017
shocked

Happy married life to the intending couples.

But this pre-wedding shoot is lacklustre, it looks like a regular photo taken in a beer parlour.

Next time;
The groom should wear socks.

May the good Lord who did it for this ones grant every unmarried person on Nairaland desirous of getting married wonderful life partners.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride. by 4Ken: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2017
That ass in the third pic tho
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride. by ajosegabriel(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Okay..
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride. by izzou(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2017
Happy married life sir

I just love your pre wedding picture concept

No need to waste money sewing different attires and learning acrobatics all in the name of a picture

Just pick two shirts,hit the photo studio and walk out

Na man you be grin

The bride looks cute too. I wish I saw her before you lipsrsealed

And judging from the shape of your head,you must be Igbo

O ga diri gi na mma

grin

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride. by MhizzAJ(f): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Everyone is now a nairalander
Congrats
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride. by makydebbie(f): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy married life to the intending couples.

But this pre-wedding shoot is lacklustre, it looks like a regular photo taken in a beer parlour.

Next time;

The groom should wear socks.

May the good Lord who did it for this ones grant every unmarried person on Nairaland desirous of getting married wonderful life partners.
Which kain prayer be this biko? Which next time again? Lmao. grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2017
The guy head rumple like my shirt cheesy happy married life cool I love love
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride. by adadike281(f): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2017
Beautiful couple, May God bless your marriage. Together forever!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How to Overcome Your Fear Of Public Speaking And Performing / Russia Wants To Build A Five-star Luxury Hotel On The International Space Statio / Pls Who Can Recommend Series To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.