Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE (12527 Views)

Eleven (11) Ways To Make Money Online, Number 10 Will Surprise You / 11 Ways I Make Money Here In Nigeria / How You Could Lose Access To Your Money In Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ourown:
How do I invest my money without participating in the investment? I have some money I'd like to invest. But the scamming level now ehn
bring am, 1k everyday
Re: 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE by mixter(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
phkka1:

Please outline the safe investments. I am interested in them.
Depends on where your interest lies. That been said, what kind of business are you looking at? There are lots of businesses to do if you check the biz section of NL. But if you ask me, I'd suggest supplies. Basically , its the supply of goods to customers in wholesale prices and then you get your return after a week, though depends on the kind of supplies cos some might take more than a week. Whether you like it, people must eat. so supplies that have to do with eatables will be a go , if only you can identify your market as well as know your customers . Good luck sir.
Re: 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE by Acme77: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ourown:
How do I invest my money without participating in the investment? I have some money I'd like to invest. But the scamming level now ehn

Buy treasury bills with it.
Re: 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE by Vicotu2009: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
phkka1:

Please outline the safe investments. I am interested in them.
ARM aggressive, mutual funds. Also stanbic ibtc mutual fund are great investment, do it and thank me later. Is good to help one another.
Re: 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE by nnamdiugwoke(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good. I lyk dis
Re: 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE by blessedvisky(m): 11:59am On Dec 08, 2017
Wow
Re: 11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE by Futureinvestors(m): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / We’re Going Bankrupt, Non-oil Exporters Cry Out / Naira Crashes Further To N445 Per dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.