Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Don’t Laugh Alone Share” A Little Boy Was Force To Pray For His Family - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don’t Laugh Alone Share” A Little Boy Was Force To Pray For His Family (1365 Views)

Watch This Funny Man Spell “buhari” Don’t Laugh Alone / { Don’t Laugh Alone} Conversation Between Buhari And Osibanjo / { Don’t Laugh Alone} Conversation Between Buhari And Osibanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Laugh Alone Share” A Little Boy Was Force To Pray For His Family by zealapeh: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2017
A Little Boy in a family Was Ordered To Pray before they could go to sleep for the Night!
Boy: I Don’t Know How To Pray…..!
Dad: Just Pray For Every Thing You Know about The Family And
Our Neighbours.
Boy: Mummy, Please, Tell Daddy I Can’t Pray!
Mummy:: Shut Up, If You Don’t Pray You’ll Not Eat Food In this
House!
Boy: Dad, Tell Sister To Pray Please…!
Dad: My son, Pray Before I Slap You Hard Now!
https://afrowap.com/m/2017/11/29/a-little-boy-was-force-to-pray/

Boy: “Dear Lord…..” He Started…..!
“Thank You Oh God For Our Visitors And Their Children Who
always Come Here To Eat Our Food, Don’t Let Them Finish All
Our Food for we shall be Hungry! From Today Father, Any Boy
Who Beats Or Slaps Me In School, Help Me To Slap Them Back!
Forgive Our Driver Who I Always See Naked With My Sisthttps://afrowap.com/m/2017/11/29/a-little-boy-was-force-to-pray/er
Continue reading>>>

Re: Don’t Laugh Alone Share” A Little Boy Was Force To Pray For His Family by Mercielove(f): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2017
old joke

(1) (Reply)

### / What Will You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation? / Oversabi Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.