Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Are The Duties Of Accountant General & Auditor General For The Federation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Duties Of Accountant General & Auditor General For The Federation? (4533 Views)

Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire / APC's Government Dances Unclad – Timi Frank, Commends Auditor-General, US Report / Anthony Ayine, Auditor-general Indicts Presidency, EFCC, NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Duties Of Accountant General & Auditor General For The Federation? by nwakibie3(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2017
I have heard a lot of frauds been committed in the Government ministries and agencies in Nigeria only for the president to set up a committee to investigate the said fraud and millions of naira will be spent on the committee when we already have offices designated to carry out that function. I ask what are the duties of Accountant General & Auditor General for the federation if all the government can do is to set up a committee to investigate anytime a fraud is committed. is this not duplication of duties? in both the present and previous administrations one hardly hears anything about them immediately after their appointment yet those offices exist. please can someone enlighten me what their duties are. Thanks.
Re: What Are The Duties Of Accountant General & Auditor General For The Federation? by Oyiboman69: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2017
Let me wait ask the person that will comment after me

(1) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Daughter Among 31 Lawyers That Secured His Freedom / Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic / Soldiers Besiege Tinubu's House At Bourdillon,ikoyi,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.