Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Business Can I Start With 40k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 40k (6664 Views)

What Business Can One Start With 40k / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / A Business You Can Start With 40k And Have A Minimum Profit Of $3,000 In 2 Mnths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 40k by Beautywealth: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2017
Hello am waiting for NYSC batch A. Have searched for job but it seems difficult. Please what business can i start with 40k before going For service and i can even continue when serving. I will be reading comments thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2017
Recharge card
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Beautywealth: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Recharge card
thank you
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Ayofaks(f): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2017
Beautywealth:
Hello am waiting for NYSC batch A. Have searched for job but it seems difficult. Please what business can i start with 40k before going For service and i can even continue when serving. I will be reading comments thanks
Hi...you could learn make up artistry and gele tying with less than 15k, then go to trade fair and get your make up brushes, powders, eyeshadows and all. I'm assuming you stay in Lagos and you're female.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by YModulosGodSon: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
If you ain't into crypto currency yet, then you berra start.... Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by sholatour(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Domain trading! Contact me through my signature.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Beautywealth: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ayofaks:
Hi...you could learn make up artistry and gele tying with less than 15k, then go to trade fair and get your make up brushes, powders, eyeshadows and all. I'm assuming you stay in Lagos and you're female.
I stay in akure ondo state
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Beautywealth: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
YModulosGodSon:
If you ain't into crypto currency yet, then you berra start.... Goodluck
can you please enlighten me
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by poshangel1335(f): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Beautywealth:
U can start Ownyourlife campagin with even less than that if you want to know more about it just let me know the campaign is currently expanding their business to abuja with their chirstmas project with they want to use to help selected few to raise 300k- 500k from now to end of this year.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Shally2: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
poshangel1335:

U can start Ownyourlife campagin with even less than that if you want to know more about it just let me know the campaign is currently expanding their business to abuja with their chirstmas project with they want to use to help selected few to raise 300k- 500k from now to end of this year.
I'm interested oh
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by YModulosGodSon: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Xone3(f): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Beautywealth:
I stay in akure ondo state

Go learn a craft. Hair dressing, tailoring, event decoration, graphics design etc and you wont regret it.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Steemmaster: 1:01am On Nov 30, 2017
Beautywealth:
can you please enlighten me
You're looking for CryptoSpace grin
Only if you'll listen, I hope I got informed earlier.
For your enlightenment,
Download Telegram and join https:///airdroppark
Tender your question again, there lies the answer to your question. Good luck
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by biz1234: 2:41am On Nov 30, 2017
Hello,

Considering my success in the sphere of online business, with experience spanning over 10 years. I will advice you to consider the option of going into an online business. Reason been that, the start up capital is quite little, not much is required from you in terms of experience, structure etc. Besides, its a business you can start and run from the comfort of your home and the world is your global market.

As long as you have a computer/laptop with internet connection and the zeal to excel.

Online business has the potential of giving you an income of over $250 every month...Depending on your effort and commitment though. It is the simplest and easiest business to venture into, with very minimal risk.

I was once in your shoes and Online Business came to my rescue.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need further details or information, I will be happy to lend a helping hand.

Here is wishing you the best
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Beautywealth: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2017
Hello please how can we chat please send me your number thanks
biz1234:
Hello,

Considering my success in the sphere of online business, with experience spanning over 10 years. I will advice you to consider the option of going into an online business. Reason been that, the start up capital is quite little, not much is required from you in terms of experience, structure etc. Besides, its a business you can start and run from the comfort of your home and the world is your global market.

As long as you have a computer/laptop with internet connection and the zeal to excel.

Online business has the potential of giving you an income of over $250 every month...Depending on your effort and commitment though. It is the simplest and easiest business to venture into, with very minimal risk.

I was once in your shoes and Online Business came to my rescue.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need further details or information, I will be happy to lend a helping hand.

Here is wishing you the best
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by poshangel1335(f): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2017
Shally2:
I'm interested oh
ok so check our advertisement in business section under the topic [C21fg- alternative cash flow] if you are lucky to be selected you will be given a call from one of our experts
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Beautywealth: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Thank you God bless you great idea
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Beautywealth: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Greys0n:
You can start a retailing business of towels, tubes, curtains and other stuff for the hotel rooms. If yo are not interested in it then use http://roix.io platform. Just write the name of the product and select the needed country . It will sort the most popular products and how many purchases were made, also the product price and shipping price. It's simple. Easy way to launch your business.
thank you God bless you great idea
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by bestguru: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2017
the best is to take out 20k and setup a dropshipping store on aliexpress and upload atleast 50 products on it then share on social media and you could earn $300 monthly profit.
email me on miracleakabueze@gmx.com for details.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by TellMeNothing: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
bestguru:
the best is to take out 20k and setup a dropshipping store on aliexpress and upload atleast 50 products on it then share on social media and you could earn $300 monthly profit.
Hhmmh no be to post email address oga. Setting up dropshipping store is not the problem. Payment method rather
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Dollabiz: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
bestguru:
Can you explain the payment method, how will someone get paid after the setup.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by bestguru: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
ejikejoy:
Can you explain the payment method, how will someone get paid after the setup.
the payment methods are neteller to accept credit and debit card payment all over the world. the site will have neteller epayment gateway as you know you can exchange neteller hear in Nigeria or verify your account with your government issued id card and upload one of your nigeria account.

Another is quick-teller for Nigerians that wish to buy from you. they will pay with their debit naira card on your site.
Another, direct bank payment. you will accept bank transfer and wire transfer on your site.
Finally, is bitcoin you will accept bitcoin on your store with easy. your buyers can pay you via bitcoin direct to your wallet.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by bestguru: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
TellMeNothing:

Hhmmh no be to post email address oga. Setting up dropshipping store is not the problem. Payment method rather
the payment methods are neteller to accept credit and debit card payment all over the world. the site will have neteller epayment gateway as you know you can exchange neteller hear in Nigeria or verify your account with your government issued id card and upload one of your nigeria account.

Another is quick-teller for Nigerians that wish to buy from you. they will pay with their debit naira card on your site.
Another, direct bank payment. you will accept bank transfer and wire transfer on your site.
Finally, is bitcoin you will accept bitcoin on your store with easy. your buyers can pay you via bitcoin direct to your wallet.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by bt2017(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
To exaggerate the return on investment is not credible, including bitcoin has been identified as a scam by many national central banks, please note that you can entrust me to invest in China's financial projects, annual income of 25%. Or buy my Alibaba account in China, China Mobile Number Card, Agricultural Bank of China savings card, payoneer MasterCard, engaged in import and export business. Can be directly with the Chinese buyers or sellers to establish trade relations.whatsapp:+8618902790535
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by Boriqua(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Do you live around Port harcourt and environs, do you want to have 200% Return On your Investment within 3weeks, eg. Invest 10k and have 30k within 3weeks. The money in your bank account can grow within 3weeks. Sms 08185060158. If you reside in the north and west please dont apply yet we need to be meeting with our stakeholders weekly.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by TellMeNothing: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
bestguru:

Net teller on Shopify? Or WOcommerce? Or where dou host your store
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by bestguru: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
TellMeNothing:

Net teller on Shopify? Or WOcommerce? Or where dou host your store
BOTH AND OTHERS
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by adokhai(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
try Forex or Crypto trading very profitable but please be well grounded be you invest
Re: What Business Can I Start With 40k by TellMeNothing: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
bestguru:

BOTH AND OTHERS
I see. I will check the options again and have you updated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Use These Ideas To Make Money / Make A Minimum Of N100,000 Every Month From Ice Block Production In Dry Season / Why Nigerian Youths Need 2 Embrace Enterpreneur Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.